Bellazon

this is the one of their most diverse lineups ever but relatively young. I can see why everybody here's contented on why the vets (Joan, Lily D, Iza) got rejected while some VS fans are so hang up about it and pissed haha so many young and fresh faces I just hope they can deliver on the runway. 

So that theory of Hailey being confirmed because she was allegedly taped? Imma go ahead and debunk it, the filmed girls are: Roosmarijn de Kok, Aiden Curtis and Amilna Estevao (look at dat body, she's fire my friends). They were all at the VS offices yesterday morning and left with flowers. Pictures are in Wireimage

Unless Hailey was told she's walking right there in the castings and filmed the whole thing, then it's not true. Not saying she's not in the show for sure, but she doesn't seem to be confirmed based on the rumor there was.

But why did they confirm the girls at callbacks? Like I get it if they were a vet with significant presence in the brand like Iza or a nepotism model that they were gonna use to promote like VS did with Bella and Gigi, but (even though I love them) I find it weird that Ed casted Amilna and Roos right on the spot. Maybe not so much Roos cuz she worked for the brand literally until the day of castings and they were obviously impressed by how she improved her walk, but Amilna? Her walk looked amazing, but don't they have to consider everyone? Feels like they didn't put much consideration into the castings if they just blurted out yes's on the spot.

7 minutes ago, Clauds said:

So that theory of Hailey being confirmed because she was allegedly taped? Imma go ahead and debunk it, the filmed girls are: Roosmarijn de Kok, Aiden Curtis and Amilna Estevao (look at dat body, she's fire my friends). They were all at the VS offices yesterday morning and left with flowers. Pictures are in Wireimage

Unless Hailey was told she's walking right there in the castings and filmed the whole thing, then it's not true. Not saying she's not in the show for sure, but she doesn't seem to be confirmed based on the rumor there was.

Considering they haven't released anymore confirmations, it's safe to assume that's the final lineup. 59 girls (+ 60 if you include the model search winner). Could be wrong tho since the nepotism crew usually make their announcement right before the show.

1 minute ago, JROCK177217 said:

But why did they confirm the girls at callbacks? Like I get it if they were a vet with significant presence in the brand like Iza or a nepotism model that they were gonna use to promote like VS did with Bella and Gigi, but (even though I love them) I find it weird that Ed casted Amilna and Roos right on the spot. Maybe not so much Roos cuz she worked for the brand literally until the day of castings and they were obviously impressed by how she improved her walk, but Amilna? Her walk looked amazing, but don't they have to consider everyone? Feels like they didn't put much consideration into the castings if they just blurted out yes's on the spot.

Ed is getting older sis...

6wjGxGf.gif

7 minutes ago, JROCK177217 said:

They didn't get confirmed right in the spot, callbacks were 21st and 22nd. Roos, Aiden and Amilna went back to the VS offices on the 23rd, that's when they filmed their segment and got their flowers. Cindy, Devon and Barbara were also there, but most likely to do fittings.

As for Behati, could it be she's leaving WOMEN?