Bellazon

2018 SI Swimsuit

4 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

@RIP_Cabrini_Green @Limerlight - TriHard 7

When the school shooter is about to shoot you and says "you good"

If the shooter let me walk, it’s because 1. He was our offspring Pretty & 2. I loved him too good so he lacks the level of daddy issues it takes to pull the trigger. (Which is a failure on me for raising a pussy)

@RIP_Cabrini_Green -

- You really need to get on this father parenting thing. I can't do it alone!
He doesn't listen to me All he does is complain we're poisoning his body by making him eat meat. Also no more soy based Starbucks drinks for twinkle toes, he can't grow a beard despite being 22 years old and my cousins are starting to harass him about it, which as you know is just making him cry like a little bitch, and of course I get to hear about it all day while you're off at work doing CIA things. Maybe you should take him to a bare knuckles boxing game, or hell on our summer family vacation lets go up to Alaska, find a bear and make that little son of a bitch wrestle it!

I give it two years and he'll be big Tyrone's bitch.

3 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

My son's asshole is going to be this big after Tyrone is done with it and frankly I don't want to deal with that level of shite in my life..... :rofl:

Im signing him up for a NRA membership right now and enrolling him into the nearest Militia.

7nKpDTf.jpg

#TriggerPullersOnly in this family.

On 1/28/2018 at 1:55 PM, PinkCouture said:

The main issues I have with these Plus Sizers are their arrogance, hypocrisy and obnoxious attitudes :ermm: They get away with throwing shade and insulting slimmer models, and many of them lack any sense of humility or class :cain: They give larger women a bad name  :/

I am all about embracing all body types however, as much as I don't want to say it, Hunter is bit extreme 

@PinkCouture As an obese person,  I totally agree with you.  I'm all for Healthy,  whatever type of packaging it may be. 

I used  to love Ashley, now I can barely tolerate her. I do agree that they should look at Iskra.   She's not arrogant that I can see, nor obnoxious or a hypocrite. 

It's a shame that we can't flood SI  with  requests to  change the people in charge of the SISE.
Then  again,  could  they be  just giving "her" enough rope to hang herself?  Or,  does "her" have something on everyone higher up at SI?

Going back to lurking now

On 1/29/2018 at 11:55 AM, xoxorae said:

Based on this years lineup and the shift of the last few years, I get the impression MJ's trying to shift the demographic of SI toward females so she's maybe trying to pick models that would appeal to the feminist, woman power audience. Which isn't bad and, to be fair, I actually know more women that follow it than men nowadays, but she's still missing the mark even among women, I think.

It seems like the lineup is mostly the weakest of the weak. The only rookies I really care for are Chase and Robin, but even then, they feel more VS than SI to me so my liking them is mostly just 'cause I like them as models, not 'cause I like them for this issue. The veterans are tragically weak. Barbara is probably the strongest of the lot, but at this point, I'm actually drawing a blank on which vets are even in the magazine this year because the whole thing has been so... anticlimactic, I guess? The hype just isn't there.

Unlike most of y'all, I actually think it's cool that she's trying to go for plus size models, but she's choosing bad models. Most of them aren't that pretty face-wise and their posing is really unflattering. They aren't exactly athletic, but they have flat stomachs, they don't have "fat rolls," and they're probably not quite in the "obese" category, but the swimsuits and posing makes them look way bigger. Every model has to pose to their body type and these models seem to think they can pose exactly the same as any skinny model, but even skinny models have to pose to their strengths. Models with shorter legs, shorter necks, less prominent hips, etc. This is just making some of them look even bigger than they are and instead of "celebrating" body diversity it's sort of highlighting their flaws and asking for people to drag them through the mud.

1) Yes,  she is missing the target.

2) Lais  is a returning vet too.  (woohooo)

3) I get what you're saying  and  am  in total agreement with you @xoxorae

As for Hunter, the runway pick of her is just tragic. It looks like she's had bad work done, and that shade of blonde is not working for me. 

I don't think any of us has an issue with them promoting body diversity, the issue is that they are shoving down our throats that being obese is healthy, and I don't care what yall say, there is no fucking way in hell Hunter is healthy, we've all seen pictures of her looking in a decent weight and that was about half the size she is atm. This is bullshit especially when you consider this is a Sports magazine and some of their models look like the only sport they do is running to get some chicken wings. Again, we've all mentioned Iskra as the perfect example of true body diversity and health, heck even Robyn Lawley we've been more than fine with. I don't think anyone would complain about having her in the magazine and that's the key difference. Iskra is just naturally big, not just fat and heavily overweight. 

And to add to the bullshit, SI wants us to buy their "embrace yourself" shit by casting big models, yet when the magazine comes out every single stretch mark, celulite and fat roll from Ashley and Hunte's body has been removed to make her look toned and fit. I'm sorry but if bitch ain't looking healthy on her on, why even casting her? They alter her body to the point of not even looking like her body anymore, so I guess she ain't that good and beautiful after all according to the retouching department 

Before

bdEs4iM8_t.jpg vuWAvnV9_t.jpg 8Bm5Wka4_t.jpg M6AUUj1l_t.jpg uchFrFiK_t.jpg

After

EaM0NAP8_t.jpg IgWcg7yT_t.jpg WKH1TIZM_t.jpg HzinBjHg_t.jpg sNeG1Zis_t.jpg RECrMFMx_t.jpg uZ6SSVMo_t.jpg

Then there's also the fact that in every teaser for 2018 ALL the previews have been smaller gals, why? Because they know people are more likely to buy Lais than Ashley/Hunter, the hypocrisy is REAL there, you really wanna push body diversity? Then try selling this fucking magazine by putting your so-called "real women" in the ads then. I'm sorry but this is bullshit in every possible level and I've had it with MJ and this crap. Again, I have no issues with bigger women but don't try to tell me it's all health and happiness because it ain't, I drink ridiculous amounts of wine and eat enough chicken wings to put Precious to shame but I don't go around pretending to be the poster child for health, let alone put my cellulite-filled ass in a sports magazine, I was thrilled when Ashley got her Vogue US cover but a sports magazine? It's Kim Kardashian in a talent contest, ridiculous

Oh and by the way, if they want people to embrace their own beauty then why casting a 20 years old who has had more plastic surgery than Cher? She clearly ain't embracing herself.

Jm638ii4 o

17 minutes ago, Kiara 113 said:

Do we know the whole model line-up of the Swimsuit issue?

Which veterans are going to be in this issue?

Sailor Brinkley Cook 

Robin Holzken 

Chase Carter 

Alexis Ren 

Danielle Herrington 

Georgia Gibbs

Kate Wasley

Raven Lyn 

Vita Sidorkina

Barbara Palvin 

Kate Upton

Kate Bock