Bellazon

2018 SI Swimsuit

8 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Samantha Hoopes has cellulite on her ass and thighs as well and SI photoshops them out too:

Which adds to the point. If we are embracing size, then shouldn't we embrace cellulite as well? Or maybe Samantha shouldn't embrace them because they ain't cute looking.

28 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Sailor Brinkley Cook 

Robin Holzken 

Chase Carter 

Alexis Ren 

Danielle Herrington 

Georgia Gibbs

Kate Wasley

Raven Lyn 

Vita Sidorkina

Barbara Palvin 

Kate Upton

Kate Bock 

Samantha Hoopes

Lais Ribeiro

Jasmyn Wilkins

Anne De Paula

Myla Dalbesio 

Ashley Graham 

Bianca Balti 

+

Model search people

Wow..... that's a terrible lineup. :chicken:

25 minutes ago, Sanni said:

I think SI is an equal opportunity photoshopper when it comes to some less flattering moments like cellulite or a fat-roll showing. Doesn’t matter if your size is Samantha Hoopes or Ashley Graham.

But then why pushing the whole "love yourself" crap then? I'm sorry but all women have imperfections. If you want us to embrace being overweight, then you should also want us to embrace cellulite, fat-roll, moles, being a bit underweight, or whatever other imperfection it is that you have. And then you have Alexis Ren who has had more work done than Cher, does it mean MJ & Cia think she looks better after all the work she had done? Because she clearly is not embracing herself. SI is selling their own line which they said would fit eveeeeryone, guess what? it doesn't, I personally can buy their stuff (not that I want to, those swimsuits are u.g.l.y) because they don't come in my size because I am apparently too small for it. Am i not a "real woman", therefore should I not embrace myself then?. My biggest issue is that I think they are pushing for a double standard and still setting unrealistic beauty standards, which is what they are allegedly trying to fight. Real women comen in all sizes and if you want to get really real, then go unretouched with your magazine and show the girls how they truly look.

Also yes the lineup this year is by far the worst I've seen since I started following the magazine. Yikes :ninja: 

The line up is awful. Genuinely, they would be better off cutting it in half and having decent shots of all the girls. Also, no Kelly returning? Really? Or any Asian girl at all? Diversity in regards in plus size only eh? 

Wth regards to photoshop - what did they used to do back in the Elle, Paulina etc days? Maybe those women were just hot?

over this magazine now. Love the shade in the boards though.

3 hours ago, Jaku84 said:

Wth regards to photoshop - what did they used to do back in the Elle, Paulina etc days? Maybe those women were just hot?

They were. If you watch the videos you can see how athletic and flawless they were.