Bellazon

2018 SI Swimsuit

33 minutes ago, stewpidaz said:

so are we gonna pretend alexis winning by that kind of margin didn't have anything to do with how obviously abusable the voting system is

Although I don’t think is unrealistic she won I am skeptical by the huge margin. They could have distributed the percentage slightly better.

I actually do believe Alexis could have won by that big of a difference. She has way way way waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more followers than the other girls, she literally has more followers than the rest of the girls combined. If anything, I think it's more likely the girls in the bottom got their scores fixed so it wouldn't like X and Y model are major losers i.e girls #9-10 having 10% and then girl #11-12 having just 1%. I can't stand Alexis and I for sure wish she wasn't even in the magazine because she's just tragic nowdays but there's no denial it was a given she'd win ROTY, it's kind of like when Barbara was a rookie we all knew she'd smash the other bitches because of how much more popular she was. It would actually look more rigged to me if Alexis hadn't won because there is no way in hell Sailor, Chase, Robin or even Olivia with their ten followers could compete with Alexis' 11M+.

It's nearly 1AM and I haven't slept in like a month I hope this post is actually making some sense lmao

24 minutes ago, Clauds said:

But for me personally the biggest issue is her attitude, she seems to have gone crazy since breaking up with her ex-boyfriend.

yep..... and her boyfriend reminds me of Peter-Pan in lala land (like that other male model, Jordan)large_niNKABdbAYGEqilL4InJ2ZlOZ8p.jpg