The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

My guess for opening/closing based on the boards/confirmations:

TRA: Elsa/Ale

Mountain Romance: Josephine/Romee

Secret Angel: Adriana/Sara

Dark Angel: Taylor/Lais

BNA: Stella/Jasmine

Lily and Martha won't do either which is why both are getting two wings whereas some of the O/C girls may not.

To everyone worried by security:angel:

Security expert Bob Strang told Inside Edition what Victoria's Secret needs to do to prepare for this year's high profile event.

"They are going to have perimeters set up and they are going to check vehicles as they arrive for explosives. They are going to have perimeters set up for people so only certain people identified ahead of time can get in. At the end of the day, it is going to be the safest place in Paris," he said. 

4 hours ago, TessaEdwards said:

Isn't this a piece of Alessandra's wings in Portrait of an Angel from last year?

Alessandra-Ambrosio-wears-look-made-with

It does resemble that.. the middle part of her wing.. minus the flourishes towards the edge. Maybe they are recycling the shape.

Maybe.. it is for the "secretangel"

3 hours ago, gotportugal said:

To everyone worried by security:angel:

Security expert Bob Strang told Inside Edition what Victoria's Secret needs to do to prepare for this year's high profile event.

"They are going to have perimeters set up and they are going to check vehicles as they arrive for explosives. They are going to have perimeters set up for people so only certain people identified ahead of time can get in. At the end of the day, it is going to be the safest place in Paris," he said. 

RAAICza.jpg

2 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

Great video but she says her first VS show was a couple of months ago... her first show was in 2013. That's 3 years ago. 

No she was talking about walking high fashion shows. She said "A few months ago, I walked my first couture shows"

8 minutes ago, TessaEdwards said:

Does anyone know at what exact time they're gonna do the two shows?

I'm thinking about taking a day off work to be part of the chaos since it's during daytime time for once.

At what time were the shows being recorded in London? Does anyone remember?

It's probably going to be at night. IIRC last year, the first show was at 6p and the second one at 9p

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.