Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

They didn't confirm anyone's actual opening except for Adriana in Secret. And we know Taylor is opening Dark Angel but that's it. And we know Sara is closing SA too. Those are the official ones. Most likely Romee will close MR and Stella could open or close BNA. Lily is just happy I don't think she was told she's opening or closing.

I like how Monica told Adriana and she's like yeah cool thanks whatever. I've done it all before lol.

Just now, Kevork89 said:

They didn't confirm anyone's actual opening except for Adriana in Secret. And we know Taylor is opening Dark Angel but that's it. And we know Sara is closing SA too. Those are the official ones. Most likely Romee will close MR and Stella could open or close BNA. Lily is just happy I don't think she was told she's opening or closing.

I like how Monica told Adriana and she's like yeah cool thanks whatever. I've done it all before lol.

same

29 minutes ago, Rca said:

Some people here are speculating she may open MR...

Josephine is opening MR, her picture has been in the board all along you guys o.o, and Romee is closing it. I think Martha and Lily won't open/close anything this year

3 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Josephine is opening MR, her picture has been in the board all along you guys o.o, and Romee is closing it. I think Martha and Lily won't open/close anything this year

YES,Do not look much, we saw in the board,The only thing we are not sure is who opens the show but If it is elsa who opens, then by deduction stella has the swarovski wings and ale close TRA

Not necessarily, IF Karlie is walking I think she's for sure wearing them Swarovski wings since she is the spokesperson for the company. I'm sure the wings will go in BNA and we already saw Stella's outfit so is not her 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.