Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

2 hours ago, F 4 5 H U N said:

It's 2016!

I wish VS would release the 2016 VSFS in 4K resolution :ninja:

Same!!! 

I was watching past shows on my 4K TV in 1080 and even though it was very clear, there were some slightly blurry frames. I agree VS should take the next step and go 4K. 

5 hours ago, Polqu said:

GREAT video :oh_no:The edition of this video is so different to the other girls, i loved it! This and Sara's are my favourite.

I agree, They put their foot into that one. I love how you're hearing backstage moments from past fashion shows. Her being around so long made it great and different... ya'll think ale will get one? It seems like they did this for the angels who shot for VSX and Ale hasn't...

22 hours ago, gotportugal said:

To everyone worried by security:angel:

Security expert Bob Strang told Inside Edition what Victoria's Secret needs to do to prepare for this year's high profile event.

"They are going to have perimeters set up and they are going to check vehicles as they arrive for explosives. They are going to have perimeters set up for people so only certain people identified ahead of time can get in. At the end of the day, it is going to be the safest place in Paris," he said. 

I am disgusted that they bring the show to Paris for the publicity of this issue (among other reasons of course...., but I'm pretty sure this is one of them)

25 minutes ago, TKC said:

I agree, They put their foot into that one. I love how you're hearing backstage moments from past fashion shows. Her being around so long made it great and different... ya'll think ale will get one? It seems like they did this for the angels who shot for VSX and Ale hasn't...

Ale won't get one. Adri has done so much sport work this year- she also had those "day 1/2/3" road to runway videos on their instagram and whatnot. They had a compilation of the videos on their YT channel last week and I think Jas was the only girl in that video that hasn't had her solo clip released yet.  

Adriana also has one of those VSX livestreams coming up this week. 

11 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Ale won't get one. Adri has done so much sport work this year- she also had those "day 1/2/3" road to runway videos on their instagram and whatnot. They had a compilation of the videos on their YT channel last week and I think Jas was the only girl in that video that hasn't had her solo clip released yet.  

Jas had her already. Taylor didn't yet

2 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

I know its just weird because she'd literally be the only active angel without one. I am sure taylor is next too since she shot for that stuff. And Lais . I am sure those three are next.

2 hours ago, HighMaintenance said:

In London the first show was at 3 or 4pm and the second one was at 8pm - still have my invite so I checked :smile: 

I guess the first show is going to be around 5 or 6pm for the sky to be dark since the roof is made of glass the light will go trough if it's still sunny outside, and from what they've said, they want the show to be by night. So it will definitely not be at 3 or 4pm this time.

I'm super curious to see the set and the runway! I hope it's something like the Chanel shows someone posted here a few days ago. 

from all the videos of the road to the runway, the only 2 that I liked are Sara's and Adriana's videos. the other ones are just "oh we work all year for the 30 seconds; the 30 secs in the runway are so important blabla-bullshit" but these 2 videos actually speak for the women that buy VS, and I think it's very inspiring and empowering for them! 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.