Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

Why do people keep hoping for Doutzen to come back??? She left VS and no longer works for them. It's like saying you left your old job at lets say a supermarket but still go back every once in a while to help the other cashiers because it can get busy around the holidays :blink:

Once you're gone, you're gone. I don't get why that is so hard to understand :/ Speaking of the table thing, very surprised they haven't put the whole Taylor Swift squad up there. 

30 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

Why do people keep hoping for Doutzen to come back??? She left VS and no longer works for them. It's like saying you left your old job at lets say a supermarket but still go back every once in a while to help the other cashiers because it can get busy around the holidays :blink:

Once you're gone, you're gone.

Apparently not, judging by Kate, Iza and Karlie. :p 

But yeah, Doutzen isn't walking again. I think you guys are reading into her comment too much again. She just said "Can't wait!" which could even just mean she's excited to see the results of the show. Her attending wouldn't be out of question though. Sunnery just started a tour this week in Asia so it's possibly they attend/he's DJ'ing but I think it's unlikely. :idk: 

I wonder if they'll even have Rachel open Pink. It's only her second year. It took them Elsa's last year as a Pink girl to have her open it. Ieva opened in 2013 and we all thought Elsa will then. I wouldn't be surprised if they have Gigi or Devon open Pink before Rachel or Zuri.

I think it will be.

The Road Ahead - Elsa

Lais or Alessandra close.

Mountain Romance - Josephine

Romee maybe close.

Pink Nation - Gigi or Devon

Rachel maybe close.

Secret Angel - Adriana

Sara will close.

Dark Angel - Taylor

Lily maybe.

Bright Night Angel - Stella

Jasmine maybe.

Watching old Chanel shows, I got really excited about the show being in the Grand Palais this year.

They have such a giant and beautiful location. I really hope they won't narrow it down too much and won't do their usual shit.

Something like this would be cool for Secret Angel. Dark and mysterious and somehow a bit James Bond-sy.

This would have been great for an icy, christmasy theme:

And this would have been perfect for Parisian Nights (although it's not even in the Grand Palais): :wub:

Of course I know they don't have the oppurtinity to create this kind of opulent settings since they have to change it for every segment.

But I truely hope the come up with something new, something that takes advantage of the beauty and size of this location.

One can still dream, right? :blush:

Anyway they probably do the same lame-ass shit they did for the past years. :rolingpin::hang:

51 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

I wonder if they'll even have Rachel open Pink. It's only her second year. It took them Elsa's last year as a Pink girl to have her open it. Ieva opened in 2013 and we all thought Elsa will then. I wouldn't be surprised if they have Gigi or Devon open Pink before Rachel or Zuri.

I think it will be.

The Road Ahead - Elsa

Lais or Alessandra close.

Romee maybe close.

Pink Nation - Gigi or Devon

Rachel maybe close.

Secret Angel - Adriana

Sara will close.

Dark Angel - Taylor

Lily maybe.

Jasmine maybe.

What? gigi maybe open pink? i don't think, there are rachel and Zuri, I know that elsa has opened pink once

to  open the show, I would be very surprised that  this is elsa, last year she had nothing special, but her walk is powerful, i love elsa

My prediction is this one @Kevork89

The Road Ahead - Elsa

Alessandra Closes

Romee closes

Pink Nation - Devon

Rachel closes

Secret Angel - Adriana

Sara closes

Dark Angel - Taylor

Lily closes

Jasmine closes

Martha and Lais don't have anything

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.