Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

26 minutes ago, llekel said:

I wonder if they went Dark Angel to grab some 50 shades crowd

^^ not complaining.. they look sexy

Goth or Dark Romantic has nothing to do with the Bondage or BDSM scene, however both scenes tend to co-mingle especially in the clubs. Setting those factors aside, true people into the "50 Shades of Shit" scene aren't going to be swayed to watch a fashion show because of a couple of decent outfits.

Going Bondage a Go Go > Watching the VSFS imo

3 hours ago, vsfsaddict said:

maybe now that they have released Martha's second outfit we'll see the rest of the angels outfits.. or do they think they'll wait until the show?

We still don't have adriana's first outfit lol. We only have a pic of it from a snap chat story...

26 minutes ago, TKC said:

We still don't have adriana's first outfit lol. We only have a pic of it from a snap chat story...

At this point, more than two weeks past fittings, that snapchat picture is probably all that will come out for Adriana. There was a better quality picture of her in the CBS article Clauds posted this morning along with the other girls. 

1 hour ago, toodarnhot said:

At this point, almost two weeks past fittings, that snapchat picture is probably all that will come out for Adriana. There was a better quality picture of her in the CBS article Clauds posted this morning along with the other girls. 

I wonder why, It wasn't the fans was it? LOL . They scared to release the HQ photos of her outfit that everybody hated lol.

We also don't know what segment she is walking in officially. If she is opening one. Thats weird.

24 minutes ago, TKC said:

We also don't know what segment she is walking in officially. If she is opening one. Thats weird.

We dont know the mayority of the things... we only do guesses that we will know if they are true once the fitting video comes out or the day of the actual show

1 hour ago, freevsangel said:

We dont know the mayority of the things... we only do guesses that we will know if they are true once the fitting video comes out or the day of the actual show

You know that taylor is opening a segment. Sara is closing one. And you also know pretty much atleast one segment all of the angels will be in. If you don't know that, you have a HQ photo of their outfit for you to guess. Or just a HQ material of their outfit in general

What we have from adriana, can't make a good guess where that outfit even belongs to and we don't have it in good quality. It wasn't verbally said where she would be(sometimes that info is told, we were told with taylor. And in the past Adriana has told and other angels about a segment they will be in atleast). She doesn't have official fitting photos nor videos (the extra interviews and stuff).Her elle interview was scrapped. 

Pretty vague on her part, and that isn't usually the case for her and its not for any other angel.

I really doubt Adriana's fitting video has been scrapped. I'd almost guarantee we will see it tomorrow or sometime next week. Adriana brings in the most press out of any Angel so it's actually quit smart to save her videos until closer to the taping to keep the excitement and press consistent. 

Do we know how many wings each Angel has? And who's opening and closing segments? I know Lily has two wings and someone said Martha's looks each had them in the sketches. I don't think either one is opening or closing a segment, so maybe VS gave them two outfits/two wings because of that whereas the girls who are opening or closing may not get two.

2 hours ago, brandie013 said:

I really doubt Adriana's fitting video has been scrapped. I'd almost guarantee we will see it tomorrow or sometime next week. Adriana brings in the most press out of any Angel so it's actually quit smart to save her videos until closer to the taping to keep the excitement and press consistent. 

according to another user everybody else had fitting videos also has been released already.

Adriana did go to fitting for three days. Nobody else did (from her day)

Just now, phang.s said:

I feel bad for anyone who has to walk PINK. Almost all of those outfits look tragic. How do they get that section wrong year after year? Maybe they need to stop hiring old people.

Do you notice year after year since Sophia became the person in charge for themes, all of her PINK sections were dedicated to the "Americana reference"? Every year, she has something to say about how PINK is vehemently driven by Americana elements, LOL. 

3 hours ago, Rainbow$ said:

I think PINK has always been very American.  Remember 2007?

Sort of. But it's only lately Sophia has been overusing the "Americana" term, which is getting boring to say the least. Anyway, Chinese fashion media teased users that Sui will have a pair of wings this year, and the wings are somewhat similar to the ones from Ice Angels. I guess they meant to say feathery ones. Anyone wanna take a guess which segment is she in? I think it's either Secret Angels or Dark Angels, without a doubt.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.