Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

With the talk about models being demoted to PINK... Just a question, what does everyone think of the possibility of Sui being demoted in to PINK? I'm still trying to figure out her second segment. She said out of all the times she's walked in VSFS, it's a style that she hasn't carried before. I'm wondering if its PINK, Dark Angels or BNA. But she basically had a bodysuit in 2012, so BNA feels like a weak possibility. 

i would like Grace on PINK just if they give her the wings with lots of bows , i think it looks so cool and cute . also the the huge big pink bow or the the outfit with the baseball cap with a big bow too. those 3 outfits are the only ones i love from PINK.

1 hour ago, PastaFreak said:

With the talk about models being demoted to PINK... Just a question, what does everyone think of the possibility of Sui being demoted in to PINK? I'm still trying to figure out her second segment. She said out of all the times she's walked in VSFS, it's a style that she hasn't carried before. I'm wondering if its PINK, Dark Angels or BNA. But she basically had a bodysuit in 2012, so BNA feels like a weak possibility. 

They usually put her in the "pretty" segments. I wouldn't doubt if she's in Secret, Dark or even Mountain Romance since she obviously has never carried a Nordic/Alpine look in the show. 

Do we know her 1st look? 

6 minutes ago, brandie013 said:

They usually put her in the "pretty" segments. I wouldn't doubt if she's in Secret, Dark or even Mountain Romance since she obviously has never carried a Nordic/Alpine look in the show. 

Do we know her 1st look? 

Her first look is most likely in TRA. Because it seems like there's more than 1 Asian dress in there. If not, then her first segment would be Mountain Romance I suppose? I was thinking DA just because she hasn't worn something that's dark. But Mountain Romance would be possible because like you said, Nordic/Alpine. They usually go by the style, ie: cutesy, pretty, feminine, queen instead of themes, if you get what I mean. So I'm just thinking with the talk of demotion, PINK is likely because it's something she hasn't worn before, and with PINK having a soft, pink feel to it, I was just thinking what are the odds, you know. And she's usually slotted in the 5th segment, so DA is another guess. 

On 11/16/2016 at 0:57 AM, Annabeth said:

Sigh.. if only Parisian Nights could've been done this year! Just saying.. 

Exactly. Thats the only reason I see Adriana opening this year. That segment was sooo memorable.. I feel like if a new angel would open the show it would have been taylor

I think its ale or adriana

I am so here to be SNATCHED by an iconic Elsa opening! :drool: My guess..

Elsa to open the show in this shoe..

.....wearing the first look in The Road Ahead(the shoe on Atwood's post matches the sketch)...

gGvIs9g.jpg

...and it makes since because she said her second outfit was really colorful.

I think this year's looks are going to be my favorite. They're very different, one is very colorful, and this one is super sexy."

Being on the promo, first on the casting board, the exciting news... I say Elsa's got it in the bag this year. I would be shocked if she didn't open.

^ I think they only have the opening, closing and pink segment strictly decided and then they "allowed themselves" to change the other three until they are really really sure or based on the models they choose for the segments in order to make outfits changes easier!

1 minute ago, Alexis10 said:

Josephine great presence but I wish she could stand up straight, shes seems to always be leaning forward when she walks, anyone else noticed that.

Yes in all her runway walks she slouches. She is very pretty but seems almost like a Natasha Poly knockoff. I'd pick Poly over Josephine any day. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.