Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

9 minutes ago, freevsangel said:

On the sketch Martha's outfit has wings, but in the fittings she hasnt... they werent finished or she wont have wings in TRA?

They've done that before with previous shows, where they do the fittings for the outfit for the cameras that come in and when they leave they fit the wings.

59 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

^ I think they only have the opening, closing and pink segment strictly decided and then they "allowed themselves" to change the other three until they are really really sure or based on the models they choose for the segments in order to make outfits changes easier!

Surely the reason why angels have 2 outfits now

3 hours ago, brandie013 said:

I am so here to be SNATCHED by an iconic Elsa opening:drool: My guess..

Elsa to open the show in this shoe..

.....wearing the first look in The Road Ahead(the shoe on Atwood's post matches the sketch)...

...and it makes since because she said her second outfit was really colorful.

I think this year's looks are going to be my favorite. They're very different, one is very colorful, and this one is super sexy."

Being on the promo, first on the casting board, the exciting news... I say Elsa's got it in the bag this year. I would be shocked if she didn't open.

+1

I love her since day 1, she better not let me down on this one if she does open. Honestly i'm here for to snatch my wig. Not sure about those shoes tho, they don't seem to match with the opening outfit we saw.

Wasn't her outfit from last year the opening outfit? If she gets the opening outfit from the board again but doesn't open the actual show I'll cry of sadness but also laugh a little from the epic trolling coming from VS with this.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.