Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

Ok, I already hear the press saying:

Bella and The Weeknd could not take their eyes off during the parade. Apparently, this couple is still madly in love ... (He had to go to drink water to contain his erections lol) By the way, look at the incredible step of Bella highlighted by Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, we have the best photos.

And a month later, they return cause '' their love breaks borders '' :baronlamesign:

18 minutes ago, HitchcockBlonde said:

Have you all never heard of exes being friends?

Calm down kids, I'm friends with all most of mine.

Can you get out of this thread with your common sense and reason....? That shit doesn't fly here. 

Not to mention basic professionalism. I don't follow Bella much but neither her or Abel seem the type to let personal issues interfere with their work, and definitely not publicly given how quiet they seemed to be about their relationship.   

2 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Not to mention basic professionalism. I don't follow Bella much but neither her or Abel seem the type to let personal issues interfere with their work, and definitely not publicly given how quiet they seemed to be about their relationship.   

Agree. If they are indeed broken up, then they'll swiftly do the show and not draw much attenttion.

1 minute ago, Clauds said:

Is not even confirmed they broke up, is not the first time sources "confirm" they broke up and they're still together. Same for Zigi 

Maybe, it could also be some sort of publicity stunt? I have no clue what they would be willing to do to get publicity :idk: 

2 hours ago, Clauds said:

Is not even confirmed they broke up, is not the first time sources "confirm" they broke up and they're still together. Same for Zigi 

Exactly what I was thinking when I saw they supposedly broke up. Same rumors with Zayn&Gigi back in April and 2 days after Gigi was jamming to Pillowtalk to shut the rumors. I honestly think it's a stunt and they will keep it on the low until VSFS and that day we're going to see them smooching and all

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.