Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

5 hours ago, Clauds said:

Constance can't walk because the show it's in Paris, where Etam has its own show and where the brand is based. Had the show been in Italy, UK or whatever she would have been able to walk like Irina, Kendull and the others. 

If it were in Italy, Irina wouldn't be able do it.. but I 100% get your point, and there is no need to push this argument again.

30 minutes ago, freevsangel said:

Camille looks like she is into drugs... Not really liking her look

+1

4 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

If it were in Italy, Irina wouldn't be able do it.. but I 100% get your point, and there is no need to push this argument again.

+1

I meant Constance would have been able to do it in Italy and used Irina as an example because she's also the face of another lingerie brand in a country where the show is not happening. I never said Irina would have been able to walk in Italy:idk:  Which IDK for sure tbh, because I have no idea of how restrictive her Intimissi contract is. All I know is that Etam didn't let Constance walk 

I'm personally very excited for Camille, her zero fucks given attitude is a fresh breath of air to me tbh, and she does have a lot of sexappeal. I'm excited to see her, she's a bit like Cara D with her attitude, but hot.

1 hour ago, peroxideblonde said:

Camille >>>>>>>>>> the other boring HF models :whistle:

48 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I'm personally very excited for Camille, her zero fucks given attitude is a fresh breath of air to me tbh, and she does have a lot of sexappeal. I'm excited to see her, she's a bit like Cara D with her attitude, but hot.

Plus she's wearing a Yes t-shirt :chicken: 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.