Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

I legit don't give a damn if she gets one, two, three or ten outfits :idk: I'm just saying that wings come in two. Yall keep reaching and try to find a secret message and mystery in every little shit a model is saying or posting. The show is in like two weeks (i think?), chill out, is not like we're getting paid to figure out every tiny detail of this thing.

On another note, the casting video should be out this Tuesday, I'm curious to see which girls that we don't know about attended the casting and got rejected. Like Imma cry a little inside if I spot Cami Morrone in there.

13 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I legit don't give a damn if she gets one, two, three or ten outfits :idk: I'm just saying that wings come in two. Yall keep reaching and try to find a secret message and mystery in every little shit a model is saying or posting. The show is in like two weeks (i think?), chill out, is not like we're getting paid to figure out every tiny detail of this thing.

On another note, the casting video should be out this Tuesday, I'm curious to see which girls that we don't know about attended the casting and got rejected. Like Imma cry a little inside if I spot Cami Morrone in there.

I don't care either and am pretty chill too, but its nice to have something to talk about. And yes, I know what you're saying. It's not an English class, but there's a chance if she said wing, with an S. She might be getting two pairs. But it's not nice that you tell people to stop finding secret messages because some people enjoy doing that and you don't wanna hear it:/

At this rate, we might just be hearing angels all thread long and that's kinda boring. You did do some reading yourself too after all. Anyway, I think this thread has died down a bit because nothing new has surfaced, so it's always nice to have something else to talk about. Perhaps do some reading in to or squinting our eyes just to see the number of outfits that's going on to the show. 

It's kinda confusing to me how Constance got left out beucase she has a contract that makes her unable to walk the show (don't know which contract though) and Irina, who works and is the face of Intimissimi or Kendall who's working with La Perla are in the show.

(not a rant at all, I can't wait to see Kendall and Irina on the runway, I was just curious how these things work in the business)

It depends on the company I guess. I think the reason Constance couldn't walk is not because she's working for Etam but more because the VS show is being held in Paris, with Etam being a French brand. It's a conflict for them. Had the show filmed in America it most likely wouldn't be a big deal because Etam isnt sold there. La Perla is fine too they've shared models before like Liu, Sigrid, Cara, Isabeli. And intimissi and VS have worked together before so there's a relationship there.

Also intimissi, la perla (I think) and Etam don't really have stores in America so it's not a conflict. It's like VS angels can't model other lingerie brands.

Constance can't walk because the show it's in Paris, where Etam has its own show and where the brand is based. Had the show been in Italy, UK or whatever she would have been able to walk like Irina, Kendull and the others. 

Excited for a new video tomorrow! Only a couple weeks to go ?

Looking back at the previous casting videos, it's very interesting to see how everything has changed. The way they had all of the models sit in the casting room this year was unusual. It reminded me of the 2009 open-casting disaster. 

Why were the models fully clothed for the first casting this year? I don't remember VS doing that before.

I guess it's a quick way to scale down from such a high number and this new casting video is all the models they called back? 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.