Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

A few hours ago the youtube app send me a notification about a new video in Victoria's Secret account, and it was something about Bella's first show or whatever similar(not the one about her joining, something just uploated today). I checked their channel and there's nothing there :idk: anyone have seen this too?

6 hours ago, *Luna* said:

Except models like Adriana and Josephine don't need 24739302 layers of photoshop before they look pretty. 

They actually have some hot gorgeous girls now compared to  the 2010 line up, now that I'm thinking about it. I'd add Elsa, Jasmine, Lais and Taylor to the list.

Candice and Adriana have always been in a league of their own.

Yall do know that it's all matter of taste right?  like just because you think X woman is ZOMG FLAWLESS HOLY SHIT PERFECT It doesn't mean everyone else has to think the same, some of you think Josephine has a beautiful face, some of us don't and that's fine :idk:

52 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Yall do know that it's all matter of taste right?  like just because you think X woman is ZOMG FLAWLESS HOLY SHIT PERFECT It doesn't mean everyone else has to think the same, some of you think Josephine has a beautiful face, some of us don't and that's fine :idk:

Yes, but take away the battle between tastes and the random gifs and this topic has about 200 pages.. maybe less :smile:

56 minutes ago, Clauds said:

THIS

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

Two faces....

I'm gonna go hide over here and avoid the wrath of the fans

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.