Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

2 hours ago, MarVS said:

i didnt say that walk involved having to talk hun but they are not gonna choose a girl  to open who is not so connected with the public , when they had Adriana , Candice and Behati who are so so popular.

they are gonna choose one of the newest Angels more known and its probably Elsa.

If they were going to choose based on popularity and more known they would stick with Taylor or Sara... or Adriana. I'm not saying Elsa can't open but based on your logic that's who they would be looking at.

1 minute ago, phenobarbie said:

If they were going to choose based on popularity and more known they would stick with Taylor or Sara... or Adriana. I'm not saying Elsa can't open but based on your logic that's who they would be looking at.

ya but Taylor said she is opening Dark Angels and Adriana opening SA and Sara closing it. so i think its Elsa :yes:

1 hour ago, MarVS said:

ya but Taylor said she is opening Dark Angels and Adriana opening SA and Sara closing it. so i think its Elsa :yes:

Yes but based on your logic it would be based on popularity and the others are more popular on social media.

But you know what I don't care who opens I want to see the dark angel segment because if it's following the theme Pretty and I have theorized about it could be beyond amazing if they don't screw it up. The black corset number with the leaves is stunning! So excited to see that.

And Irina!! Omg, I cannot wait!

Because not everyone's first language isn't English and it's not a big deal that people make spelling mistakes. 

I still think the mystery girl and Karlie are one and the same and VS is going to try to make a big deal out of it for whatever dumb reason. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.