Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

2 hours ago, freevsangel said:

This is really aweful :girlbanghead:

It is VERY unfinished... according to the sketch they had the "rib part" correct before they started cutting at it.

would look better if they gave her panties and thigh highs like in the sketch. 

This could be pretty nice if they get some depth to the flowers and get everything falling in the right places. what we see is a very early concept of the outfit.. interested in seeing if they kept it and what it looks like now.

So on this, the show opening look is very colorful especially for the boots, reminds me of what Elsa said

I think this year's looks are going to be my favorite. They're very different, one is very colorful, and this one (...)

2016-11-0800000.jpg

4 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

Is there any validity to the rumor that Adriana and Ale are each getting three outfits? I've seen it floating around Instagram.

I doubt it. I haven't seen it anywhere except from fan accounts and they'll say anything is true. 

Or they want to troll us again, like.. we would expect the most crazy and most colorful outfit and then it's just the boots :hang: on the one side I hope they changed the opening look, because it looks... but at least has wings. I would love to see Ale open, but.. I guess the new era is coming. BUT ON THE OTHER HAND THERE'S STILL HOPE 

2016-11-01-PHOTO-00000819.jpg

14 minutes ago, vsinside said:

Or they want to troll us again, like.. we would expect the most crazy and most colorful outfit and then it's just the boots :hang: on the one side I hope they changed the opening look, because it looks... but at least has wings. I would love to see Ale open, but.. I guess the new era is coming. BUT ON THE OTHER HAND THERE'S STILL HOPE 

2016-11-01-PHOTO-00000819.jpg

:chicken:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.