Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

Next week we should get the casting video, unless we get two again but otherwise it will be the 14th when we get the fittings video which makes sense considering it's a closer date to the show

3 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

I wasn't aware walking in a straight line involved having to talk?  Guess I missed something.

i didnt say that walk involved having to talk hun but they are not gonna choose a girl  to open who is not so connected with the public , when they had Adriana , Candice and Behati who are so so popular.

they are gonna choose one of the newest Angels more known and its probably Elsa.

6 minutes ago, MarVS said:

hopefully Grace Elizabeth gets two outfits but its going to be hard with lots of girls

6 minutes ago, MarVS said:

hopefully Grace Elizabeth gets two outfits but its going to be hard with lots of girls

Who said that she'll get two?

1 hour ago, Prettyphile said:

I wasn't aware walking in a straight line involved having to talk?  Guess I missed something.

No one really said she has to talk, but it's stupid how they never let Lais talk... It'd be nice to hear her as well.

22 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

No one really said she has to talk, but it's stupid how they never let Lais talk... It'd be nice to hear her as well.

IN 2013, she has speak but i agree, many focus on oters angels, poor Lais,  and i would like she open a segment this year, but taylor with her walk open again? it's very bad LOL, I think it is more prestigious to open a segment that close for an angel. And poor jasmine with fb

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.