Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

oh lord...

This year show is so boring. No girls name were mentioned and there was no countdown or chaotic scene backstage. I did not feel any adrenaline rush nor excited, everything is just a big mess and too rush. 

They did not highlight the new angel much and the hadids (as expected) got their own little segment. Secret angel is probably the decent one, Sara's wings look amazing in motion and pictures and ofc queen adriana slayed the whole segment. 

Taylor is so gorgeous and i really think she will be the next big thing for VS. However, after watching her walk and vogue video( the sleepover one), she seems like a bitch to me.. I don't see her as a humble   or swee girl. Jas and Sara has that sweet and humble aura.

TRA- Elsa looks so gorgeous and Bill was amazing lol taylor keep on flapping her hand like a bird.. that outfit is so hideous.. we have bill the dragon and taylor the flapping bird back to back.. oh great VS.. this show is becoming a joke :smile::smile::smile: 

5 hours ago, iluvitwhenya said:

poor camille, looked so nervous...

tumblr_ohqwt91uPV1riuidgo1_1280.png

Nervous? More like "what the hell am I doing here in this circus show? I want to leave" I haven't even had the time to watch the whole show, but the small little parts that I did see are just... tragic. That's all I can say. 

47 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

Angels, newbies and regulars that need to be back next year:

Adriana Lima

Candice Swanepoel

Elsa Hosk

Jasmine Tookes

Josephine Skriver

Lais Ribeiro

Sara Sampaio

Stella Maxwell

Taylor Hill

Grace Elizabeth

Zuri Tibby

Georgia Fowler

Irina Shayk

Dilone

Alanna Arrington

Camille Rowe

Jourdana Elizabeth

Luma Grothe

Brooke Perry

Megan Williams

Bella Hadid

Kelly Gale

Maria Borges

Kate Grigorieva

Devon Windsor

Liu Wen

Ming Xi

Leomie Anderson

Valery Kaufman

Sanne Vloet

Flavia Lucini

Gigi Hadid

OMG not Gigi.

And Megan needs to be back next year possibly as an angel :rofl:

And Izabel and Barbara too. They have to grow old in the show.

I write little but this is my opinion of the VSFS 2016

Wait for the presentation to the angels and never arrive.
Opening: I love Elsa, I love her catwalk is beautiful but catastrophic outfit. Close: Queen Alessandra PERFECT. 

TRA: Overall, bad outfits. The U2 song did not seem to me impractical. For me this segment should not open the show. Alessandra's outfit was the best with the wings, maybe she should have opened the segment. I liked Cindy, Maria B always uses the same outfits. Joan S and Adriana perfect.Taylor so cute,  Daniela B, please go.

A segment for Jojo is too much, also gave wings, swarovski suit, opened a segment, will be the new Candice?
Segment sisters hadid NOOO VS, NOO.

MR: Opening: I admit that Jojo was great, beautiful outfit, ugly wings in my opinion. Close Romee Bored, bored, took away prominence, ugly breasts, bored.

Generally I found a segment with good outfits, not all wings were nice. Perfect Gaga. Sanne V is beautiful, love her. Sui He and Sara are perfect. Megan was fine. Keke with wings? really? The outfit of Lily D beautiful but she looks bored and tired of the show, no spark. BodyByIza please stop moving your head. Flavia with the same outfit last year.

Pink segment: Beautiful girls, bad outfits. Very normal opening and closing, with nothing wow. Grace is beautiful but it's her first show for me I did not deserve the wings. I felt really bad for brooke perry she has worked so hard for VS Pink and did not take it into account at all. Rachel horrible walkway. Zuri was fine.Maggie with wings NO. Flavia O and Luma, beautiful. The rest of the girls do not need to walk in the VSFS 2017.

Segment of questions and answers of the angels, nothing wow, alessandra and lais do not exist for VS.

SA: opening, is adriana, is the queen, magnificent. Closed very well by sara, some other rounds but it was fine. Overall I cut myself to come flying with me and alla aboard, regular outfits, Bella Increibly BORED. I expected more from Irina definitely. Elsa wow. 

DA: Opening: what happened taylor? It had everything to sweep, perfect wings, beautiful outfit and fell asleep. Closing: I love Joan but I did not like the outfit, nor the wings.In general, of the best outfits throughout the night. Kedall do not walk but PLEASE. Alessandra INCREDIBLE, she deserves more prominence. Matrha and barbara bore me. Lais with another outfit that covers his incredible body. Sui I have perfect again.

BLA: Opening: Stella did not do it wrong but I do not like it, boring and boring. Closing: Pathetic, sorry for Lily looked angry. Love Bruno. Jasmine very cute with the FB. I was surprised to see back to Jourdan E. Bella and Lily D beautiful outfit them boring. Kelly Gale, perfect, beautiful, had two of the show's best outfits and wings.

End of the show good. I look forward to seeing Bee and Candy. Please return Constance j. Bye bye for Martha, Stella, Lily A, Lily D, Kendall, Bella, Romee, Flavia, some new ones I do not remember. See you in China VSFS 2017. XOXO

i can't believe there's no opening with the names :dry:

Liked

Sara: she looked beautiful, loved her closing and the pose in SA! and i'm sooo happy she was featured so much

Jo: i still don't like her MR look but she looks good in it and loved her opening and she was so cute in her segment :heart:

Ale: she slayed and looked amazing, come back again please

Luma: she's so pretty and her walk is amazing, such a shame she was in PINK :/

Bella: loved her attitude and her walk is fine imo

Camille: not enough Camille!! and again she doesn't fit PINK dammit

Lais: i'm so mad she's treated like shit..at last i liked her on the runway like always

Kate: she looked beautiful and i love her outfit, i still can't believe she was a fucking angel and only got one

Nope

Kendull: jesus she was awful! a shame she got such good outfits

Lily: her closing was such a non event lol, Jasmine or Jo should have closed

Stella: hated her opening and her pose was tragic

Martha: idk, she's just there..her body looks weird too

not liked but didn't hate

Taylor: i didn't liked her walk this time but i love her outfit and ofc she looks beautiful

Gigi: i liked her walk and poses more but damn Africa, what happened? :/

3 minutes ago, HitchcockBlonde said:

Is it just me being selective/socially inept or can they not stand each other

All this thinly veiled contempt lol

UVRpGLbA.png

eXmTH24C.png

dTO5eauJ.png

I swear to god Jo rolled her eyes while Martha was speaking.

I agree, I know they constantly say they are all such great friends but sometimes it seems that they are over-compensating and some friendships are obviously fake

2 minutes ago, freya said:

I agree, I know they constantly say they are all such great friends but sometimes it seems that they are over-compensating and some friendships are obviously fake

I do believe that some friendships are fake, but I also think you're reading too much from the video/photos.

I'm trying to watch the show, but the torrent is so slow, i'm commenting by parts :dry:

The pre-opening segment ?????????  not even a presentation of the girls??? it was so fast, i'm disappointed.

Opening: Elsa NAILED IT i can't imagine anybody else wearing Bill and making a great opening like hers. Loved the U2 song, but when they change the soundtrack the energy lowed a lot, wtf vs?? that was an awkward music decision, it didn't helped the girls and the segment.

The editing of Elsa's walk was on point, but it become a mess between Lais and Adriana. And that girl screaming Kendall, Kendall, Kendall ??? :rofl:

Gigi looked miserable, girl seemed so sad :sad:

Cindy and Joan looked perfect, the bright colours suit them beautifully.  Its me or a the public began to clap like crazy when Barbara came out? Her outfit was pretty awesome on the runway.

I don't like Ale so much, but her energy is great.

Everybody needs to calm down her arms while walking :rofl:

just watched the show. It was ok. The editing wasn't necessarily good. I know they always cut the walks, but it seemed more apparent to me with this show. 

No one really stood out to me this year. The mash-up was boring again. They only have one, so I wished they would put more damn effort into that one mash-up. They all sound the same from 2014 to now. At least, this year's show was better than last year's.  

1 minute ago, ivancica said:

I do believe that some friendships are fake, but I also think you're reading too much from the video/photos.

I'm not just talking about this particular video, I'm referring to other encounters too. I could be wrong, but I find it hard to believe that all the girls are bffs + some of their interactions seem so awkward

On another note, the show was alright IMO, looking at what people on here were saying, I was expecting a lot worse but I don't think it was bad, just perhaps a bit unmemorable. There were some really good newcomers like Alana, Grace, Georgia, Luma, Dilone and Lameka (although Lameka's attitude is a bit off) but I was disappointed by how gormless Bella Hadid seemed. Jo was cute but I wished they focused more on Jas/the FB than on her, but overall I didn't mind the show and I thought the performers were pretty decent!

13 minutes ago, HitchcockBlonde said:

Is it just me being selective/socially inept or can they not stand each other

All this thinly veiled contempt lol

UVRpGLbA.png

eXmTH24C.png

dTO5eauJ.png

Bad cap job but I swear to god Jo rolled her eyes while Martha was speaking.

I don't think Jo rolle her eyes, but omg that was full of bad vibes and awkward interactions. What's wrong with the producers? you're filming/editing this and didn't realize some girls where in that mood to each other? :rofl:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.