Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

3 hours ago, Clauds said:

It's not better, it will never be better. It's been 17 years, yall need to face the fact: she's beautiful, rich and doesn't need to improve her English for her job. And the fact that she has been living in Madrird and then Miami since she became a mother doesn't help, at this point she probably speaks better Spanish than English :rofl: 

Agree about Georgia, she's everythiing

Actually no her Spanish is even worse than her English.

I am going to 100% have to rewatch this when a torrent is out because there were 8 of us crammed in my living room and I couldn't focus on the show over all my friends reactions to the show/performers. :p  Some thoughts on what I did see: 

- WTF was Taylor doing with her arms in both her walks. I'm guessing she was trying to show off the outfits but she looked like she was trying to take flight in TRA. 

- Gaga was a joke. :rofl: Literally all of the girls I had over were laughing when she was on screen with her crazy "dance" moves. Songs didn't fit the runway either imo. 

- Pink was really fun. The energy was there and some of the girls were fantastic. I liked how cohesive the segment looked, even if the actual outfits were a little iffy. 

- The Hadid sisters crying about walking together was more touching for me than Jo's crying. :ninja: 

- Georgia's BNA outfit needed wings. It was super gorgeous but it seemed to be lacking something. Also, more Georgia thanks. 

- Unpopular opinion, but I didn't hate the editing. :ninja: 

I need to rewatch the show before I can comment on anything else. 

I am going to make myself some tea and then tally up the IG increases shortly for anyone interested. :smile: 

4 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

^ Lmao that's not a VS shoot. She's just tagging them for attention/she's wearing their lingerie but they're definitely not paying her. 

And yes, thank you! :flower: I already use socialblade. 

I knew it looked unprofessional but she screenshot a pic of VS twitter contacting her :ermm:

12 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

So what comercials did they play during the show? Was the holiday commercial played or was it just the two that were already released.

I haven't been paying super close attention but Stella's perfume commercial and Sara had a solo commercial too, but I didn't catch for what.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.