Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

4 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

So people really believe all these girls are really bffs and hang out all the time in real life? The only people I can think of who seem to actually get along in real life are Elsa and Martha, Elsa and Josephine, Romee, Taylor and Jasmine. I think Adriana and Alessandra are friends but both live in two different cities and that obviously makes it harder to hang out all the time.

I never thought Adriana and Alessandra are friends. They don't seem friendly to me at all.
Adriana and Lais perhaps.

Ale and Lily (their children have playdates sometimes together). Then again, Lily is 'friends' with everyone.

Romee & Taylor for sure are friends (they hang out privately all the time).

Jo used to hang out with Sara (and Stella), before VS days, but now she doesn't seem to.

4 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

So people really believe all these girls are really bffs and hang out all the time in real life? The only people I can think of who seem to actually get along in real life are Elsa and Martha, Elsa and Josephine, Romee, Taylor and Jasmine. I think Adriana and Alessandra are friends but both live in two different cities and that obviously makes it harder to hang out all the time.

I think that only Taylor and Romee are friends.

The ratings came in, the show sunk to a new series-low of a 2.1, still the strongest show of the night, beating out 8pm show the Voice (2.0)

For a ratings perspective, here are this season's top 10 Shows on the demo: 

3.39 - The Big Bang Theory
3.36 - Empire
2.59 - This Is Us
2.32 - Modern Family
2.20 - Grey's Anatomy

the VSFS would be here
2.03 - The Simpsons
1.90 - Kevin Can Wait
1.89 - NCIS
1.88 - The Goldbergs
1.83 - Lethal Weapon

So it's not that bad considering how much broadcast ratings are falling overall.

I am still waiting on results that split the half-hours to see if viewers were drawn away or drawn to the TV screen. + The demos from 18-34 women, men and 18-49 women, men.

1 minute ago, unali said:

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/daily-ratings/tv-ratings-monday-dec-5-2016/

http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/victorias-secret-fashion-show-ratings-1201934728/

Victoria Secret show had the worst rating in its history, biggest lost was in adults viewers, only 2.1, worse even then last year.

I wonder why :Amelie_wft:

maybe this will make VS finally re-think the distributions strategy and not do ONLY on CBS... their main target audience is not on TV anymore; 18-34 watch more YT hours per day than any channel in the US... There is also netflix and other platforms they could take advantage of... It's tricky contract-wise, regarding exclusivity for CBS but they should really think of something

2 minutes ago, jay_hk said:

maybe this will make VS finally re-think the distributions strategy and not do ONLY on CBS... their main target audience is not on TV anymore; 18-34 watch more YT hours per day than any channel in the US... There is also netflix and other platforms they could take advantage of... It's tricky contract-wise, regarding exclusivity for CBS but they should really think of something

Using like a youtube release on live or something like that would allow more people to see it and not use crappy stramings...

BNA had an awesome energy, the majority of the girls were having fun but in a sexy way except...Lily. Whaaaaaaat was she thinking? if Jourdana closed the show, it would have been so much better, she had the energy and the charisma Lily was lacking.

And, are they serious about not mentioning the FB? not even a 10 seconds video? Or even show the tapping where Bruno Mars dance/walked/whatever with her. Josephine and Kelly (omg bombshell i agree @joanaffsimoes looked like bruno & the band got shocked about her too :rofl:), Jourdana etc got good moments with the band, but the FB deserved a better spotlight on the runway.

Has anybody once commented on the facebook page of Victoria Secret and noticed that if you have real critisism that they delete your comment. I placed a comment on their FB about how i think the show has gone downhill. Then they deleted my comment, AND I can't comment anymore on their posts. Isn't that weird. 

2 minutes ago, Ludivine08 said:

Has anybody once commented on the facebook page of Victoria Secret and noticed that if you have real critisism that they delete your comment. I placed a comment on their FB about how i think the show has gone downhill. Then they deleted my comment, AND I can't comment anymore on their posts. Isn't that weird. 

They block everybody.

3 minutes ago, joanaffsimoes said:

Am I the only one in love with Kelly Gale's walk during BNA???? Girl stole the show!!!

she has a loooot of sex appeal and I can totally see her as an angel

Right!!! I can actually see her as an angel aswell and Kelly lowkey had the best outfits on the runway also so maybe that helped.

I'm shocked by yall, I can't remember the last time Adriana got this much praise in a show? She was the best one this year for me too IMO, she was just shining. Also glad to see yall also seem to have liked Elsa's openig. I just saw TRA and I think she did a great job, I hope she gets to open again in the future

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.