Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

Got the show downloaded from here (thanks to everyone posting links) so I'll rewatch again sometime to form some stronger opinions but for now my reaction is just meh. But can we have performers like The Weeknd from now on? Doesn't try to hog the spotlight, still interacts, and just has fun with it? My friend and I couldn't stop laughing about how into it Abel gets when he's out there performing. 

1 minute ago, Clauds said:

I'm shocked by yall, I can't remember the last time Adriana got this much praise in a show? She was the best one this year for me too IMO, she was just shining. Also glad to see yall also seem to have liked Elsa's openig. I just saw TRA and I think she did a great job, I hope she gets to open again in the future

I liked her segment a lot :wub: she deserved it, but in the other hand, poor Alessandra :rofl:

Its me or the finale is absurdly fast? I blinked once and lost half of it :ninja:

3 minutes ago, Kallisti said:

People who speaks their minds, even when is with respect. Their CM has to be burning all day blocking people :Amelie_wft:

Jeez how stupid. So they have a whole army of people watching social media all day long lol. It's not customer friendly, because I have watched the show for over a decade so I am allowed to speak my mind. It could be usefull to them if they know what the public really wants. 

ohkay my thoughts:

the Best was Sadly but true Adriana Lima.. I said sadly because its time to move on and she still outshining everyone 

plus i miss Candice so much.

Grace was amazing

Luma was amazing 

KELLY GALE was amazing especially in BA :heart: 

Josephine did great

Elsa did great

Sara did great

Jas did great

Sanne did great

Camille great.

Dillone surprised about her she did great

Gigi liked her.

Very dissapointed about Taylor Hill she looked so STUNNING in the pictures but in motion her walk was bad idk was so awkward maybe because she was sick or something but its a shame because even her body looked better than last year .

Bella and her resting bitch face have to never come back same Rachel Hilbert 

Lais O okey : she was lucky they show her alot on Pink.

Kendall  was meh.

Irina was okay

Stella was okay 

and the others: 

2ufq2h2.gif

so forgettable 

25 minutes ago, unali said:

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/daily-ratings/tv-ratings-monday-dec-5-2016/

http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/victorias-secret-fashion-show-ratings-1201934728/

Victoria Secret show had the worst rating in its history, biggest loss was in adults viewers, only 2.1, worse even then last year.

I'm curious if streaming services impact the ratings? Playstation Vue, Direct TV Now, etc.? 

I'm gonna resume PINK in one gif:

vsfs1.gif

(i can't stop laughing at the poor 3 blonde models looking the other girls having fun like: can we sit with you???)

And, can we praise this woman????  I nearly forgot Josephine's face and name when she appeared:

kelly1.gifkelly2.gif

(if anyone wants a specific gif, can ask me i would be glad of doing some!)

After watching the show for 2 time: 

TRA: As always, such a good idea, but it ended up looking bad. Elsa opening was good, not the best, but it was OK even with the Dragon she looked flawless. Taylor is so beautiful, but she doesn't fit Mainline IMO (she could be amazing in PINK though). Alessandra was really good and looked beautiful. Ming and Barbara were good too. The rest of them.... I didn't like them. 

MR: Josephine is like Taylor, so beautiful but her walk was no good. She needs to improve that. I really liked Lily, Iza, Sara, Flavia and Romee.

PINK: Best segment this year, full of energy. Favorites: Grace, Bridget, Xiao, Barbara, Luma and Dilone. All the girls were so good this year. 

SA: All I can say is... ADRIANA!!! She is the BEST angel ever. I don't know what VS would do without her. I didn't like Bella at all for VS. Elsa, Irina, Georgia and Sara were good too.

DA: Gigi was really good. She's the only Hadid we need in the show. I feel sorry for Lais, she's so beautiful with an AMAZING body, but she bores me AF. Favorites: Alessandra, Barbara F, and Izabel. Lady Gaga SLAY IT! Such a good performance, the best of the night IMO.

BNA: Stella opening was better than Jo and Taylor (this was interesting, wasn't expecting to say this). Jasmine was so happy, I liked that. Favorites: Maria B, Irina, Romee and Kelly.

Definetely, not the best Fashion Show, probably the worst lately  

15 minutes ago, star2011 said:

No one watches tv anymore.. why would people want to stay at home watching a show when they can stream it or download it later at their convenience? 

Sorry but Ugh I hate this excuse. 

If 30 millon people in the year 2016 can break a 1998 ratings NBA record and 82 millon depressed Americans can tune in for the presidential debate. 

Then why can't a fashion show that loves to brag about how much people care about them and have actually received this rating before in 2006 climb right back up from it like everyone else ? 

I hate that excuse too, it is obvious at this point that isn't only a fact that people don't watch tv anymore. It is 50% that and 50% fact that VS has become a shitshow, targeted at preteens and has only 2 stars(Adriana and Candice) people care for. 

18 minutes ago, Polqu said:

I'm gonna resume PINK in one gif:

vsfs1.gif

(i can't stop laughing at the poor 3 blonde models looking the other girls having fun like: can we sit with you???)

And, can we praise this woman????  I nearly forgot Josephine's face and name when she appeared:

kelly1.gifkelly2.gif

(if anyone wants a specific gif, can ask me i would be glad of doing some!)

Can you do one of Gigi's DA pose? It was amazing!

1 minute ago, Preppy said:

HOW DARE VS CUT KATE G's CAPE MOMENT. That was the only thing i was looking forward to the show.

GettyImages-626939262.jpg

I know people usually say this as a joke but I literally blinked and missed it . We were  not watching the Victoria's secret fashion show last night we were  watching the Grammys/Billboard/MTV awards. 

They made it all about the Performers and barely did a good body shot on the models outfits. To busy capturing Lady Gaga's Stomp Heels. 

The vsfs is target at a young audience and the true is that young people prefer streaming at their convenience! And that's a fact! That's why tv network look at streaming of their shows way more than live viewings. And that's why more and more networks come up with watch at ur convinence Chanel's, like showtime anytime, HBO go. And also why Netflix amazon prime and Hulu are doing so well, cause people like to watch things at their convenience. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.