Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

3 minutes ago, Warhol said:

Agree with you about everything but Taylor was showing the outfit with the arms open.

V599660.jpg V599668.jpg

I get you - but she did it in such a boring way.. Looks great on the pics, but looks bad in motion, with no energy or presence (my opinion only tho - her face compensates but still was expecting more energy from her)

1 minute ago, jay_hk said:

I get you - but she did it in such a boring way.. Looks great on the pics, but looks bad in motion, with no energy or presence (my opinion only tho - her face compensates but still was expecting more energy from her)

that's right, understand you too

3 minutes ago, Warhol said:

Am I the only one tired of #BodyByIza ?

The fact that you're using that name for her, used constantly here, should really tell you you're not.

Can we please relax about the segments like the 'Hadid segment' that were sixty seconds max? 

It's fluff. You're going to forget about it in four days max.

38 minutes ago, ltwilla103 said:

I don't know why the notion that Gisele was the biggest model ever still exist. It's always backed up by Forbes financial numbers that she constantly says are false. She's iconic and definitely top 10 of all time but nowhere near the best. If we were ranking on skill she wouldn't be in the top 20. There have been many interviews where Adri has been asked about Gisele and here's a recent one in 2015 on Bloomberg. I just don't like that Adriana is being used to put Ale down. They aren't the same people and Adriana has been an angel far longer. VS loves them both and they both outdid all the other girls because they have 16 years of show experience. 

She answered the Gisele question as evenly as she did the questions before that. And she paused  before answering, as she did with all the other questions, because it was a video/internet interview which means it will take a second or two before the questions will be a fully transmitted to the person being interviewed. And nobody is arguing she gets asked about Gisele in interviews. 

And none of this even relates to the initial discussion. Ale third wheels to Adriana's career especially in VS. Simply pointing that out doesn't  make one a hater or what not.

And sis, forget Forbes, have you seen Gisele's portfolio?

1 minute ago, jay_hk said:

Oke, it looks good on the pictures but reading your description is was poorly executed. I believe she copied that pose from 2010 the devil/angel segment, but don't remember that models name. Give me a minute. 

Firstly I think that VS put a lot of trust in Josephine and she wasn't able to match. She use the swarovski and opened a segment, but she was better in the past years when she wasn't an angel yet, her walk was very slow and it seems she didn't know what to do with her arms, she was intimidated by Lady Gaga in MR and then played too much with Bruno Mars that she lost her timing and made the swarovski lose the highlight. That's mah opinion. :Amelie_wft:

Just now, Warhol said:

Firstly I think that VS put a lot of trust in Josephine and she wasn't able to match. She use the swarovski and opened a segment, but she was better in the past years when she wasn't an angel yet, her walk was very slow and it seems she didn't know what to do with her arms, she was intimidated by Lady Gaga in MR and then played too much with Bruno Mars that she lost her timing and made the swarovski lose the highlight. That's mah opinion. :Amelie_wft:

I agree with you that she was much better last year.

3 minutes ago, Ludivine08 said:

Oke, it looks good on the pictures but reading your description is was poorly executed. I believe she copied that pose from 2010 the devil/angel segment, but don't remember that models name. Give me a minute. 

Arms wide was Anja Rubink's style 

2 minutes ago, Warhol said:

+1 :smile:

2 minutes ago, Warhol said:

+1

She was way sexier last year, this year she was just cute and cried a lot :O_O:

So people really believe all these girls are really bffs and hang out all the time in real life? The only people I can think of who seem to actually get along in real life are Elsa and Martha, Elsa and Josephine, Romee, Taylor and Jasmine. I think Adriana and Alessandra are friends but both live in two different cities and that obviously makes it harder to hang out all the time.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.