Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

I hope I'm not the only one who finds Jourdan's behaviour completely different from Blanca's. Blanca was very gracious and honest in that interview, Jourdan (even if I'm sure it was her choice not to walk) is acting like a bitch. She's been in the show for years, has worked for the cover of 10 magazine last year and now she's just ungrateful. Not a professional behavior from her imho.

Also... wasn't she friend with both Kendall and Gigi?

She was being an adult and tolerating people so she can get her cheque, but everyone has their breaking point and she's just more outspoken than some. Blanca is not on her level yet, Jourdan has big campaigns under her belt and she's got God herself Naomi Campbell looking over her, she'll be fine with what she said. Blanca not so much.
That's exactly what I'm saying. She feels the right to say something like that 'cause she "made it" but if I was a designer, a label or whatever I wouldn't wanna work with someone who can be all "yayyy I'm so happy for this job" and the next day "This sucks, so happy I'm not in it". It's her opinion, I get it and I could even agree with her, but that's her JOB. No wonders she deleted it. Her agents probably freaked out and ordered her to remove it.
I get where you're coming from she's representing the brand, but it's different when you're walking a show and actually being a spokesperson for it. I think there's a rift between being an angel and doing catalogue, swim, and PR for the company and just walking in the show. Designer's have a certain vision in mind with what they want when a model is walking their show doesn't matter if she has a bad rap she's basically invisible it's the clothing that's supposed to shine, but if that designer were to choose to have that model represent their brand and do actual campaign's that's a different story all together.
-just butting in- VS isn't just like a RTW show though. Walking that show you're an individual and you represent them, you're not just a human hanger. -exits-

I'm sure the newcomers will agree with you when they're overshadowed by the performers and Gigi and Kendalls gigantic egos.

I hope I'm not the only one who finds Jourdan's behaviour completely different from Blanca's. Blanca was very gracious and honest in that interview, Jourdan (even if I'm sure it was her choice not to walk) is acting like a bitch. She's been in the show for years, has worked for the cover of 10 magazine last year and now she's just ungrateful. Not a professional behavior from her imho.

She was being an adult and tolerating people so she can get her cheque, but everyone has their breaking point and she's just more outspoken than some. Blanca is not on her level yet, Jourdan has big campaigns under her belt and she's got God herself Naomi Campbell looking over her, she'll be fine with what she said. Blanca not so much.
That's exactly what I'm saying. She feels the right to say something like that 'cause she "made it" but if I was a designer, a label or whatever I wouldn't wanna work with someone who can be all "yayyy I'm so happy for this job" and the next day "This sucks, so happy I'm not in it". It's her opinion, I get it and I could even agree with her, but that's her JOB. No wonders she deleted it. Her agents probably freaked out and ordered her to remove it.
I get where you're coming from she's representing the brand, but it's different when you're walking a show and actually being a spokesperson for it. I think there's a rift between being an angel and doing catalogue, swim, and PR for the company and just walking in the show. Designer's have a certain vision in mind with what they want when a model is walking their show doesn't matter if she has a bad rap she's basically invisible it's the clothing that's supposed to shine, but if that designer were to choose to have that model represent their brand and do actual campaign's that's a different story all together.
-just butting in- VS isn't just like a RTW show though. Walking that show you're an individual and you represent them, you're not just a human hanger. -exits-

I'm sure the newcomers will agree with you when they're overshadowed by the performers and Gigi and Kendalls gigantic egos.

What does this have to do with them represtenting the brand? Whether they're ignored or not they still do lmao

+1

No Lily D since Leomie has been saying in her tweets that she is the only English model this year.

I dunno... I took this

https://instagram.com/p/9b7hqGDEPN/

And this

https://instagram.com/p/9dPQljjEEt/

To mean she would be there? Why would she post a #trainlikeanangel pic if she wasn't doing the show?

Leomie might just not have her facts straight

Sara is probably the one that is more pissed, since she was seen with Harry! And Harry and Kendall used to date? Wouldn't be surprised if they didn't like each other

I doubt Sara would be that petty, I just think Sara doesn't like the concept of Kendall being there not Kendall herself ha