Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

I hope y'all realize it was 100% Jourdan's choice not to walk the show right? This isn't a coincidence folks, I doubt it was VS deciding to cut some of their big names regular, seems to be like the girls like Constance, Lily, Jourdan, Isabeli and such are just over it with VS.

Also these are the girls I'm doing for pictures: Spanky, Bee, Candice, Elsa, Jac, Jasmine, Kate, Lais, Martha, Romee, Sara, Stella, Taylor, Rachel, Devon, Gigi, Jojo, Ming, Devon, Bridget, Vita, Shanina, Daniela & Bella (if she shows up). The rest y'all gonna have to wait and see if Pretty gets them

Wasn't lily at castings tho? the way Jourdan worded the tweet sounded like it wasn't her choice. She said she feels better as if she was upset about it.

:yes:

Lily D was not at castings, neither was Jourdan. Not every model has to go through castings, Jourdan and Lily probably got invited like Izabel did and turned it down for whatever reason.

If Jourdan doesn't like Gigi/Kendull and she knew they were attending castings (and she probably did, models gossip like there's no tomorrow lmao) she could have been like NOPE, and she wouldn't have been the only one, y'all think VS is the holy grail for every model and it isn't. Especially not when you already have a Maybelline contract and are one of the most in demand models atm so if you know some bitches you don't like are walking, why even bother going?

Jourdan likes Gigi idk about Kendall but they seem fine. Also lily D seemed like she was at castings as she posted a picture in the casting bra and panties and shoes 4 days ago. Either way lily looks like she's gonna be in the show

Honestly at a certain point VS isn't gonna do anything for you if you just walk it every year and never become an angel. I can see why Adri and Ale stay- they're angels, always relevant no matter what and always raking in good money. The regulars It wasn't really helping them in anyway anymore.

Blanca wasn't stupid she was honest. Looking at the casting she just didn't make it. I'm glad she won't be involved in this clown show. Only a few in the cast is saving it.

Her career is not established enough for that. Period. Just like how I wouldn't be honest around my boss, cause I want to keep my job. But when IM a boss I can say what I please. It was just stupid move for her. Yes we can appreciate her honesty, but now is not the time.

So agree. I'm saying this since the interview was released, and everyone was saying that her comments weren't a big deal. Well, I guess they were after all.