Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

I hope I'm not the only one who finds Jourdan's behaviour completely different from Blanca's. Blanca was very gracious and honest in that interview, Jourdan (even if I'm sure it was her choice not to walk) is acting like a bitch. She's been in the show for years, has worked for the cover of 10 magazine last year and now she's just ungrateful. Not a professional behavior from her imho.

Also... wasn't she friend with both Kendall and Gigi?

+1

I hope I'm not the only one who finds Jourdan's behaviour completely different from Blanca's. Blanca was very gracious and honest in that interview, Jourdan (even if I'm sure it was her choice not to walk) is acting like a bitch. She's been in the show for years, has worked for the cover of 10 magazine last year and now she's just ungrateful. Not a professional behavior from her imho.

+2

She was being an adult and tolerating people so she can get her cheque, but everyone has their breaking point and she's just more outspoken than some. Blanca is not on her level yet, Jourdan has big campaigns under her belt and she's got God herself Naomi Campbell looking over her, she'll be fine with what she said. Blanca not so much.

+2

+3

Screen Shot 2015-11-03 at 12.43.13 PM.png

YAAAAAAAAAAS! You better shade, hunty!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/8d/88/e2/8d88e222e758e674854cd66e4f20f9f3.jpg

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from social media sites such as facebook, instagram, pinterest, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture

Everybody is happy friends while the money is right. Once it's not...

The cattiness backstage this year is gonna reach new heights. Hopefully one of the newbies tells all.

I hope the Vets don't get all buddy buddy with Kendall and Gigi and leave them alone in the corner to play with their blocks. But I think that's just wishful thinking.

She was being an adult and tolerating people so she can get her cheque, but everyone has their breaking point and she's just more outspoken than some. Blanca is not on her level yet, Jourdan has big campaigns under her belt and she's got God herself Naomi Campbell looking over her, she'll be fine with what she said. Blanca not so much.

That's exactly what I'm saying. She feels the right to say something like that 'cause she "made it" but if I was a designer, a label or whatever I wouldn't wanna work with someone who can be all "yayyy I'm so happy for this job" and the next day "This sucks, so happy I'm not in it". It's her opinion, I get it and I could even agree with her, but that's her JOB. No wonders she deleted it. Her agents probably freaked out and ordered her to remove it.

The cattiness backstage this year is gonna reach new heights. Hopefully one of the newbies tells all.

I hope the Vets don't get all buddy buddy with Kendall and Gigi and leave them alone in the corner to play with their blocks. But I think that's just wishful thinking.

Ain't happening. At least, Josephine and Devon are besties with them.

That's exactly what I'm saying. She feels the right to say something like that 'cause she "made it" but if I was a designer, a label or whatever I wouldn't wanna work with someone who can be all "yayyy I'm so happy for this job" and the next day "This sucks, so happy I'm not in it". It's her opinion, I get it and I could even agree with her, but that's her JOB. No wonders she deleted it. Her agents probably freaked out and ordered her to remove it.

I get where you're coming from she's representing the brand, but it's different when you're walking a show and actually being a spokesperson for it. I think there's a rift between being an angel and doing catalogue, swim, and PR for the company and just walking in the show. Designer's have a certain vision in mind with what they want when a model is walking their show doesn't matter if she has a bad rap she's basically invisible it's the clothing that's supposed to shine, but if that designer were to choose to have that model represent their brand and do actual campaign's that's a different story all together.

Ain't happening. At least, Josephine and Devon are besties with them.

And Sara is friends with Gigi.

Oh they will. Behati loves everybody, Candice is already cool with them, Lily is good friends with them, and Adri and Ale welcome every newbie. I think some of the newer Angels will probably do most of the ignoring lmao

I get where you're coming from she's representing the brand, but it's different when you're walking a show and actually being a spokesperson for it. I think there's a rift between being an angel and doing catalogue, swim, and PR for the company and just walking in the show. Designer's have a certain vision in mind with what they want when a model is walking their show doesn't matter if she has a bad rap she's basically invisible it's the clothing that's supposed to shine, but if that designer were to choose to have that model represent their brand and do actual campaign's that's a different story all together.
-just butting in- VS isn't just like a RTW show though. Walking that show you're an individual and you represent them, you're not just a human hanger. -exits-