Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Not many examples I would say

Miranda is doing ok

Doutzen is doing good.

Rosie, Karlie, Cara, Toni...(of the top of my head)...all these girls still have careers in fashion.

Alessandra is going to be fine once she stops doing VS. Adriana also.

These girls had careers PRIOR to being in VS, from what little knowledge I have of Erin her work revolved around Sports Illustrated and not much else. She's a commercial model and there are millions of those in America, she's in a saturated market and her past credentials just don't stack up. I think she tried to break into acting like Rosie did but kinda fell short there too.

Erin only recently did Sports Illustrated.

yes career wise she's not doing very well but still after all Lily chose her to be the godmother of her daughter, it's a very important decision, and she picked Erin. but now.... it's very weird. That means they were only besties when they worked for VS :pinch: I don't know she used to be very happy & smiley all the time and now she seems like she's different. I don't even know why it concerns me this much hahaha.

btw people on twitter saying that Bella also is in

Can someone plz sum up what's been going on? Too lazy to read all the posts and well, they are too numerous with each and every passing freaking hour :D

- Kendall Jenner is in.

- Rihanna is out. Ellie Goulding is in.

- Jourdan Dunn is pissed off on twitter for not being part of the show.

That's pretty much it.

Can someone plz sum up what's been going on? Too lazy to read all the posts and well, they are too numerous with each and every passing freaking hour :D

Rihanna is out, Elie is in.

Kendall Jenner is in.

Jourdan slamed the show calling it "BS" and Sara eye rolled KJ's being in the show

Doutzen posted something very cute about the show on instagram

Schemer, I think we're talking about VS Angels, not any model that's worked with VS before, so girls like Cara and Toni don't qualify. The only models that have maintained their status are Laetitia?, Doutzen (Although she seems to be flying under the radar) Rosie, Izabel is doing great but I won't say she's maintained the exposure being an angel afforded her andKarlie. Tyra, Heidi, Gisele are obviously the exception.

Erin, Selita, Karolina, Chanel, and everyone else I'm forgetting all took a nosedive after VS.

What happened to Miranda?

So, so far...

Lily gets FB and Behati fans go beserk

Rihanna drops out and Jourdan Dunn goes beserk

Blanca Padilla not cast + her comment and her fans go berserk 

Kelly Gale  :(

Sara Sampao's subtle shade

Gigi Hadid AND Kendall Jenner get cast

Ellie Goulding is preforming   :x

Stella Maxwell gets the Dark Angel campaign

Doutzen writes a sentimental goodbye message