Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

This mess gets better and better.

I just joined the site not long ago... does the mess happen every year or especially exciting this time?

Yes, people's crazies come out every year around this time of year :doofywave:  I have suggested in the past we should offer complimentary Abilify, Paxil, Prozac, Seroquel, Valium, Xanax, etc. to members :PinkCouture2:

However it is more ridiculous this year b/c of some of VS' "interesting" actions, the shade, saltiness, etc :laugh: It's going to be a great show this year!!! :D

How can anyone say Kendall and Gigi wouldn't have made it without family connections? VS cast them definitely to help promote themselves but no one can say that they couldn't have made it on their own. VS has cast way more questionable girls than this. Kendall meets all the requirements of being a model in terms of height, beauty, walk... Gigi can improve her walk but she is beautiful and looked great at casting. The only thing that sucks for me is that Rihanna won't be there. As long as the other girls, especially the new angels get the attention they worked for then I don't mind Kendall and Gigi at all.

Sara is probably the one that is more pissed, since she was seen with Harry! And Harry and Kendall used to date? Wouldn't be surprised if they didn't like each other

I doubt Sara would be that petty, I just think Sara doesn't like the concept of Kendall being there not Kendall herself ha

Yeah I agree lol, and Sara and Harry are pals. As far as we know, she've been dating someone else for awhile. She and 90% of other models probably just don't like Kendall. And to be fair, she just tweeted an emoji, the theories we made them.  :D

How can anyone say Kendall and Gigi wouldn't have made it without family connections? VS cast them definitely to help promote themselves but no one can say that they couldn't have made it on their own. VS has cast way more questionable girls than this. Kendall meets all the requirements of being a model in terms of height, beauty, walk... Gigi can improve her walk but she is beautiful and looked great at casting. The only thing that sucks for me is that Rihanna won't be there. As long as the other girls, especially the new angels get the attention they worked for then I don't mind Kendall and Gigi at all.

Maybe Kendall imo. not sure about Gigi tho

I just joined the site not long ago... does the mess happen every year or especially exciting this time?

Yes, people's crazies come out every year around this time of year :doofywave: I have suggested in the past we should offer complimentary Abilify, Paxil, Prozac, Seroquel, Valium, Xanax, etc. to members :PinkCouture2:

However is more ridiculous this year b/c of some of VS' "interesting" actions, the shade, saltiness, etc :laugh: It's going to be a great show this year!!! :D

This year has been extra special. I've never seen so much delusion, trolls, fake accounts, blatant ignorance for what was posted literally 3 posts above yours, same things repeated, Sui He, conspiracy theories, flip flop posters..... oh has this year been special. Lol

There is no way Kendall would have walked Chanel her first season without her family connections. And yeah, if I could benefit from nepotism the same way she does, I'd jump at the chance, but that doesn't invalidate the upset of models who worked hard for this opportunity to see it handed to someone else with a ribbon on top.

Yes, people's crazies come out every year around this time of year :doofywave: I have suggested in the past we should offer complimentary Abilify, Paxil, Prozac, Seroquel, Valium, Xanax, etc. to members :PinkCouture2:

However is more ridiculous this year b/c of some of VS' "interesting" actions, the shade, saltiness, etc :laugh: It's going to be a great show this year!!! :D

This year has been extra special. I've never seen so much delusion, trolls, fake accounts, blatant ignorance for what was posted literally 3 posts above yours, same things repeated, Sui He, conspiracy theories, flip flop posters..... oh has this year been special. Lol

LOL! With your description is seems even crazier!

There is no way Kendall would have walked Chanel her first season without her family connections. And yeah, if I could benefit from nepotism the same way she does, I'd jump at the chance, but that doesn't invalidate the upset of models who worked hard for this opportunity to see it handed to someone else with a ribbon on top.

+1