Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

This may be irrelevant but since Erin left VS, she has estranged herself from the angels. Lily & her used to be best friends. I don't get it. Karlie & Doutzen are stil close with all of thms.

Erin's career has taken a huge hit. She seems to have broken up from her BF too.

All I see her doing these days is working for some towel company.

Zero blue chip campaigns.

I kind of expected that though

Why? Lots of girls do well after VS days.

Erin isn't anything like a Gisele.

This may be irrelevant but since Erin left VS, she has estranged herself from the angels. Lily & her used to be best friends. I don't get it. Karlie & Doutzen are stil close with all of thms.

Erin's career has taken a huge hit. She seems to have broken up from her BF too.

In the words of Heidi Klum "One day you are in, and the next day you are out!" 

Erin isn't anything like a Gisele.

Gisele is an extreme example. There is literally no one in the fashion world on her level.

Gisele also benefits a lot from her 'home' market of Brazil, just like for example Rosie HW benefits from British market.

Erin is American, so it's harder for her. Even with all that said, it seems like she's lacking motivation. If anything else, she could return to walk few shows, kiss up to some designer.

She has completely fallen off the fashion map.

Like who?

In the words of Heidi Klum "One day you are in, and the next day you are out!" 

Yeah.

Gisele is an extreme example. There is literally no one in the fashion world on her level.

Gisele also benefits a lot from her 'home' market of Brazil, just like for example Rosie HW benefits from British market.

Erin is American, so it's harder for her. Even with all that said, it seems like she's lacking motivation. If anything else, she could return to walk few shows, kiss up to some designer.

She has completely fallen off the fashion map.

You're right. Erin isn't anything like a Candice.

Besides, Erin wasn't doing any notable runway work outside of VS WHILE she was working for them. No major contracts either.

Her fanbase wasn't/isn't the biggest. 

So I guess she just became irrelevant.

Like who?

Not many examples I would say

Miranda is doing ok

Doutzen is doing good.

Izabel 

Laetitia

FB Video:

Don't worry, Lily, I can't believe you're the one wearing the fantasy bra either.

Looking at it up close, it looks like Mouawad had a take your kids to work day and they just bedazzled the bra with 2 Million Dollars worth of Jewels. I think I can still see some residue from the hot glue guns.

Miranda is doing ok

Doutzen is doing good.

Rosie, Karlie, Cara, Toni...(of the top of my head)...all these girls still have careers in fashion.

Alessandra is going to be fine once she stops doing VS. Adriana also.

These girls had careers PRIOR to being in VS, from what little knowledge I have of Erin her work revolved around Sports Illustrated and not much else. She's a commercial model and there are millions of those in America, she's in a saturated market and her past credentials just don't stack up. I think she tried to break into acting like Rosie did but kinda fell short there too.

I think a lot of it has to do with opportunity and motivation, the other girls would be getting spreads in magazines, or fashion campaigns and then you'd look at her and Lindsay and be like well what're you doing other than VS?

Kon6KtV.gif

OH fucking sweet jesus it's happening; a Kardashian on the VS runway! This might possibly be the greatest day this year for me. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

J6uoQHy.gif

The incoming shit-storm on social media will clearly be the greatest thing since cheese and sliced bread.

She's a Jenner.

Miranda is doing ok

Doutzen is doing good.

Rosie, Karlie, Cara, Toni...(of the top of my head)...all these girls still have careers in fashion.

These girls had careers PRIOR to being in VS, from what little knowledge I have of Erin her work revolved around Sports Illustrated and not much else. She's a commercial model and there are millions of those in America, she's in a saturated market and her past credentials just don't stack up. I think she tried to break into acting like Rosie did but kinda fell short there too.

Erin only recently did Sports Illustrated.

Miranda is doing ok

Doutzen is doing good.

And hated being in it.

Miranda is doing ok

Doutzen is doing good.

And hated being in it.

Wut? o.O

And hated being in it.

Wut? o.O

She was the worst of the girls and looked like she hated being (working) there.

Oh. I can see that.

Where was that video, where two of the girls in SI were having a fight during the press photo op for SI, around this time last year? 

Miranda is doing ok

Doutzen is doing good.

All this what you said, after they retire Adriana and Candice out of all angels now will have career, maybe not super high fashion, but lots of high end commercial deals for sure. And they both have the biggest fan base, and they are main faces of VS.

Erin wasn't even near to be the face of VS, nor did she have many fans, and after she left, media really bullied her because she got "fat". I couldn't believe what kind of awful headlines they were writing about her. That would destroy self esteem of pretty much anyone.