Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

SI Swimsuit 2015 Casting Call: Jessica Strother Unicorn Pillow Pet: This Valley girl doesn't leave home without it

CASTING CALLS for Swimsuit 2015 are in full swing and we are bringing you a sneak peek at some of this year’s Swimsuit hopefuls. Who do you think will make it in?

V0L9uJXa.jpg

SHE’S LITERALLY a Valley girl Jessica Strother, but the kind you want to be around. Not to mention she’s got the works when it comes to satisfying all the clichés you actually wish you fulfilled: a smile that lights up a room, legs for days, a booty that don’t quit, a unicorn Pillow Pet. And she doesn’t play her cards close to her vest: Jess has a vast social media presence on Twitter, Instagram, tumblr, YouTube, you name it, she’s got it, which means more Jess for us.

Name: Jessica Strother

Hometown: Northridge (Los Angeles)

Current city: NYC

Years modeling: 5

You may know me from my work with: Teen VogueNuméroNYLONLucky, Timo Weiland, Kate Spade

When I travel I always bring my: unicorn Pillow Pet, laptop

The most expensive thing in my closet are my: Michael Kors purse or Saint Laurent heels and I use them: not nearly enough

The craziest thing I’ve had to do on a shoot is: spit water onto myself

I am best known for my: eyes

When I was younger I was: girly

I feel sexiest when: I’m in my bathing suit

My pet is an: English bulldogs named Peanut & Snickers

My friends think I spend too much timeon Instagram

My biggest fear is: spiders

The celebrity I’d do a kissing scene with is: Zac Efron

The book everyone should read is: The Fault in our Stars by John Green

If I started a charity it would be to: help kids

I am: a morning person / not a morning person

I am an: amazing cook / O.K. cook / awful cook

The best dish I make is: mac ‘n’ cheese or pasta

My favorite foods are: sweet / savory

I am: single / in a relationship / it’s complicated / I’ll never tell!

I am: spontaneous / a planner

My personal style can be summed up as:

1. Leather jacket and motorcycle boots

T-shirt, jeans and Converse

Chanel sunglasses and Louboutins

Maxi dress and sandals

Other

My favorite musical artist is: Rihanna

>> http://swimdaily.si.com/2014/06/06/si-swimsuit-2015-casting-call-jessica-strother/

Whoa Robin looks hot.  

I love the idea of an All-American issue, although isn't part of SI SE's appeal all the exotic locations? Their readers are primarily American... doing all American shoots doesn't really give that "exotic getaway" feel. If they do go for it, I hope they don't neglect the South though. Some Appalachian mountains or rural shots could be great.

However, in a down turned economy, it's cheaper to take a vacation in the country then to go elsewhere. Buy America so to speak. So it would make perfect sense, financially and otherwise to market vacations that are financially responsible. America has some great locations, that are often overlooked in the face of white beaches and blue water in countries that are nothing more then tourist traps.

Not to mention, if a guy is looking at the beaches or rock formations in the background, over the tits and ass either the model is doing something wrong, or the guy may be swinging for the other team.

However, in a down turned economy, it's cheaper to take a vacation in the country then to go elsewhere. Buy America so to speak. So it would make perfect sense, financially and otherwise to market vacations that are financially responsible. America has some great locations, that are often overlooked in the face of white beaches and blue water in countries that are nothing more then tourist traps.

Not to mention, if a guy is looking at the beaches or rock formations in the background, over the tits and ass either the model is doing something wrong, or the guy may be swinging for the other team.

lol, agreed. I don't think most guys care about the location, but their shoot locations have been at least something of a draw (travel channel stuff, etc). Plus, SI has been increasingly becoming a female-friendly mag and less a glorified lads mag.  

I think that's a great point about the economy and travelling within the US, though. The USA really does get overlooked as a tourist destination - *mostly by Americans themselves IMO* - which is a shame, considering the quality and wide variety of places to visit. I constantly meet non-Americans who list the US as one of their top travel destinations, though - except Canadians. But they eat poutine, so can you really trust them?

Roblyn Lawley, recently:  :heart:

jmtiMsEOBDwT3.jpg

^ If only SI worked with models of her caliber and size :pinch:

Um, they do.  Kate Upton is every bit as "plus" sized as she is...

Model(s) = Plural.

Besides, they are on different ends of the spectrum and we need more then one - ideally speaking for me.

Hi, everyone.  

If you'll excuse me, I just wanted to interrupt the Route 66 road trip with a brief word that I've started up the 2014 version of the SI Swimsuit Model Tournament over in the competition threads.

I know a lot of you regular posters on here liked participating last year, so I wanted to give you all a heads-up.  If you could participate, it'd make it that much cooler. 

Keep those amazing guesses on SI 2015 models going.  It makes this thread very enjoyable.  Thanks for your hard work!  :)

SI Swimsuit 2015 Casting Call: Martha Hunt But you can call her "Marth Vader" (!!!)

CASTING CALLS for Swimsuit 2015 are in full swing and we are bringing you a sneak peek at some of this year’s Swimsuit hopefuls. Who do you think will make it in?

hkCkiRf0.jpg

MARTHA HUNT is hardly a new face to the fashion world. Born in North Carolina, the blonde has made her name donning Victoria’s Secret Angel wings on their runway. She claims to go by Marth Vader(which I so badly hope is not a joke because that’s awesome) and counts among her favorite books a compilation of profiles from the “Lunch with the FT” section of the Financial Times. Also, her hilarious answer for “what was your first screen name?” is why I added that question in the first place. I give Martha major props for all of the above (and everyone knows that “Rebecca Props” signifies a massive boost in one’s career).

Name: Martha Hunt

But my family and friends call me: Marth Vader

Hometown: Wilson, N.C.

Current city: NYC

Years modeling: 7

You may know me from my work with: Victoria’s Secret fashion shows, commercials and campaigns

When I travel I always bring my: jump rope, iPad to watch Breaking Bad, Bose noise-cancelling headphones

The most expensive thing in my closet are my: Céline thigh-high boots and I wear them: not nearly enough

The craziest thing I’ve had to do on a shoot is: film an underwater video and shoot with baby crocodiles

I am best known for my: legs

When I was younger I was: shy

I feel sexiest when: I’m wearing stilettos and not much else

My pet is a: beagle named Bear!

My friends think I spend too much time: traveling

My biggest fear is: not being the best that I can be  :)

The celebrity I’d do a kissing scene with is: Charlie Hunnam 

The book everyone should read is: Lunch with the FT 

My favorite musical artist is: Rihanna

If I started a charity it would be to: help fund children with scoliosis

I am: a morning person / not a morning person

I am an: amazing cook / O.K. cook / awful cook

The best dish I make is: grilled salmon

My favorite foods are: sweet / savory

I am: single / in a relationship / it’s complicated / I’ll never tell!

I am: spontaneous (“my life forces me to be”)/ a planner

My favorite musical artist/band is: The Strokes

My favorite musical guilty pleasure is: rapping to gangsta rap at my dog at home alone

My go-to karaoke song is: Talking Heads, This Must Be the Place

My very first screen name was: BillaBonginChik (haha)

My personal style can be summed up as: (combo of 2/3)

1. Leather jacket and motorcycle boots

T-shirt, jeans and Converse

Chanel sunglasses and Louboutins

Maxi dress and sandals

Other

The three one items on my bucket list are is:

1. Float in zero gravity!

[blank]

[blank]

>> http://swimdaily.si.com/2014/06/09/si-swimsuit-2015-casting-call-martha-hunt/