Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

Keep an eye on Yara here.

She was just picked up by BB after a year hiatus with them, she's also booked Guess (which can help a model get into SI), and a couple of SI photographers have started to follow her.

10471877_519028438224367_796026285_n.jpg 10299674_249917991880207_957124006_n.jpg 923603_719575588086455_896538314_n.jpg

925503_803680462984022_861471962_n.jpg 10375890_233129600219134_355973484_n.jpg 10369499_769163763123162_1596172084_n.jpg

vAVmN84.jpg

#modelsbymoonlight. We are vampires. #sleepwhenwearedead

Chanel?

Please let this be in a cemetery... or some haunted Asylum. PLEASE

have to be Chanel... i mean for the lips..... sad tho... i dont like her  i saw some vids of SI swim and her attitude is really cocky.

the "secret photoshoot" prettyphile are from James macari and what other photographer?

Can't say sorry. Removed the pics just in case but I kept James' up though

Locations: New York, NJ

Photographer: James Marcari (Darcie liked his pics)

Also to take note:

<removing model till I hear back if it's her for sure>

Valerie Van D

Marloes

Julie H (<----- if she's back... POST IT time)

Hamptons (Montauk) recently and linked to photographs on James' instagram, all the models were mentioned being in the Hamptons, or were taking pics while there.

Again it could be something, it could be nothing, I can't confirm either way. Happy sleuthing boys and gals

vAVmN84.jpg

#modelsbymoonlight. We are vampires. #sleepwhenwearedead

Chanel?

Please let this be in a cemetery... or some haunted Asylum. PLEASE

have to be Chanel... i mean for the lips..... sad tho... i dont like her  i saw some vids of SI swim and her attitude is really cocky.

So I'm thinking about why they would shoot at night... well on Friday the 13th of this month there was a Strawberry full moon, and it won't happen again till 2049.

Maybe that's why they decided to film at night.

Rarity at it's finest. :PinkCouture2:

the "secret photoshoot" prettyphile are from James macari and what other photographer?

Blah blah blah. blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Blah: blah blah, blah

Blah: blah blah (blah blah blah blah)

Blah blah blah blah:

<blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah>

Bblah blah blah

Marloes

Blah blah (<----- blah blah blah... blah blah blah)

Blah (blah) blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Blah blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah

:chicken:

SI Swimsuit 2015 Casting Call: Georgie Wass Bold redhead, chronic worrywart, undeniable knock-out

CASTING CALLS for Swimsuit 2015 are in full swing and we are bringing you a sneak peek at some of this year’s Swimsuit hopefuls. Who do you think will make it in?

UZ8AUdKA.jpg

ANGIE EVERHARTCintia DickerJessica Perez . . . Georgie Wass? We know a lot of you love your redheads, and when we’re talking this 24-year-old Aussie, I think your convictions will only strengthen. Of course, the London transplant is more than her hair color . . . just kidding, she’s not (just kidding, she is), but it’s hard to ignore the striking effect her signature characteristic has on the lens. In other Georgie news, though, the model is in the process of renovating her apartment. From the sounds of it it’s been an emotional roller coaster, as she counts “finish renovating my apartment without any tears” No. 2 on her bucket list. Any handymen out there? Yeah, take a number.

Name: Georgie Wass

Hometown: Sydney

Current city: London

Years modeling: 6

You may know me from my work with: MAGAZINES: Vogue (Aus.), Marie Claire (Fr.), Grazia(Aus./Fr./It./UK); SHOWS: Mulberry, Tory Burch, Versus Versace, Halston; CAMPAIGNS: L’Oreal, New Look (UK)

When I travel I always bring mynoise-canceling headphones, candle from home, healthy snacks (nuts, chopped veggies)

The most expensive thing in my closet is my: beautiful gold handbag given to me by Mulberry

The craziest thing I’ve had to do on a shoot is: [shoot] underwater wearing ice skates, a see-through raincoat and sunglasses for 125 magazine

I am best known for my: red hair

When I was younger I was: nerdy and sporty at the same time

My first screen name was: this.is.georgie

I feel sexiest when: I’ve been on the beach at home in Sydney for two months—sun-kissed skin, lighter hair and a healthy body

My friends think I spend too much time: worrying

My biggest fear is: running late

The book everyone should read is: I’ve just read The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt and loved it;Shanteram [by Gregory David Roberts] is also an amazing one I come back to often

My favorite musical artist is: at the moment Fat Freddy’s Drop

If I started a charity it would be to: help homeless people

I am: a morning person / not a morning person

The best dish I make is: gluten-free banana bread with sunflower seeds and maple syrup

My favorite foods are: sweet / savory…..”Both! All food is good!”

I am: single / in a relationship / it’s complicated / I’ll never tell!

I am: spontaneous / a planner

My personal style can be summed up as:

1. Leather jacket and motorcycle boots

T-shirt, jeans and Converse

Chanel sunglasses and Louboutins

Maxi dress and sandals

Other: “All of the above! It changes depending on what mood I’m in.”

The three items on my bucket list are:

1. To visit Brazil

Finish renovating my apartment without any tears

Sail around Croatia

>> http://swimdaily.si.com/2014/06/17/si-swimsuit-2015-casting-call-georgie-wass/