Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

:rofl: Thank you Jordan

Dave so you've seen how he handles Pandas, here's how he deals with... everything else.

btw I'm gonna try and make him have an account on BZ just to see how long it takes before I have to ban him...

SI Swimsuit 2015 Casting Call: Barbara Fialho  

CASTING CALLS for Swimsuit 2015 are in full swing and we are bringing you a sneak peek at some of this year’s Swimsuit hopefuls. Who do you think will make it in?

9UaZtRPN.jpg

BARBARA FIALHO is right: as a model she is best known for her eyes. Of course she is, are you seeing those? Going through her work, too,

Name: Barbara Fialho

Hometown: Montes Claros, Brazil

Current city: NYC

Years modeling: 10

Look for my work in: next month’s [issue of] W, and American Vogue with Steven Klein 

The most expensive thing in my closet is: a vintage dress my mother gave me—she loved wearing it when she was my age.

I am best known for my: eyes

I feel sexiest whenI am happy

My friends think I spend too much timeon Instagram [Ed note: Impossible, if she's always posting things like this.]

My biggest fear is: losing the ones I love

The book everyone should read is: The Alchemist by Paolo Coelho

My favorite musical artist is: Caetano Veloso

I am: a morning person / not a morning person

I am an: amazing cook / O.K. cook / awful cook

The best dish I make is: chocolate cake

My favorite foods are: sweet / savory

I am: single / in a relationship / it’s complicated / I’ll never tell! ….. “engaged”

My personal style can be summed up as:

1. Leather jacket and motorcycle boots

T-shirt, jeans and Converse

Chanel sunglasses and Louboutins

Maxi dress and sandals

Other

>> http://swimdaily.si.com/2014/06/19/si-swimsuit-2015-casting-call-barbara-fialho/

She likes Coelho, i can't help but wish her luck and good karma :heart:

I haven't seen much from Barbara except her VS stuff but i think she's alright and better than a lot of the other girls.

Glad to see Barbara around :hehe: I've seen this women in bikinis enough to know I approve, but I'm a tad biased too :D

:rofl: Thank you Jordan
Dave so you've seen how he handles Pandas, here's how he deals with... everything else.

btw I'm gonna try and make him have an account on BZ just to see how long it takes before I have to ban him...

^ Dat English :rofl: Pretty, yes plz...yes now! :p I give it 1 week by the way :laugh:

I feel so bad for the poor girls who will be in the Casting Call twice and get rejected twice.

It's kinda like ... Hey girl, you sucked in 2013 and guess what? You still suck, BYE.

As much as Barbara has grown on me and as great as her body is, Bregje was enough intense/borderline creepy stare. Don't need two.

Nailed it.

Those wide set eyes give her a certain .... "appeal" don't they.

<>   <    O