Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

So I'm looking at the Emily Rata SI pic that every claims to see a tattoo on her ankle... If you zoom in closely, all the shading that supposed to be the tattoo also continues into the heel.

And it's funny that she's the only one the paps couldn't confirm.  It could be her, but I'm not positive

UhVoeTu.jpg

Is that a bar code?

it's emrata.  can't you see the blurred lines?

So I'm looking at the Emily Rata SI pic that every claims to see a tattoo on her ankle... If you zoom in closely, all the shading that supposed to be the tattoo also continues into the heel.

And it's funny that she's the only one the paps couldn't confirm.  It could be her, but I'm not positive

UhVoeTu.jpg

Is that a bar code?

No I can see shadowing. I'm just not sure why the paps who had been camping the location wouldn't catch a single shot of her and yet they managed to catch even Hailey who was away from the beach.

Maybe it's Irina?

it looks like theres no beach there? wich im happy about cause all Nina SI shots are straight on the beach so hope this time is different and turns good... also i like that Emily Didonato location was on the beach(hawaii) her SI locations were not beaches.

I trust slowen's judgment better than mine here, because I didn't even know Emrata had a tattoo which shows what a fan I really am, but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if SI wasn't keen to shoot with her again despite her popularity.

I'm not a fan of Emily Rata and even I know she does not have a Bar Code tattoo on her anke (she does have a tat though) o.o, so I'm not sure how people are seeing one when it simply doesn't exist.

I see shadowing on the ankle/heel (the same shadowing that continues up the leg), which doesn't match the shape of her tattoo (the shadowing is also at an odd angle). It could be Emily, but I'm just not sure. Another big point of contention is there's not one pic of Emily R taken by the paps for the 2 days they shot, and she tends to go MIA for chunks of time on her instagram account, so that's not a point in her favor either.

There is a a small birthmark on the shoulder/arm that if you don't have a program to clean up the pic you wouldn't be able to really see. I looked at the mark and compared it to the models who were confirmed to be shooting and it matched one of them, and not Emily R. Maybe it's a piece of dirt, but the way the mark was sitting on the skin and it's darkness of it made the mark look more like a birthmark then anything.

Again it could be Emily R, but all signs point to no for me. Hopefully I'm wrong though and it is Emily R because she has a great body and despite my not being a fan I'd like to see her come back at least once more.

btw Emily Rata's tattoo is a window

EDIT:

This one especially I thought was Emily Ratajkowski (what could be her left ankle tattoo is visible, but this picture, unlike all the others, is very LQ. Her bellybutton, which is pretty recognizable normally, is barely visible. And again, this particular photo is ULQ so it's pretty hard to tell.)

Instagram 27.04.14 @MJ_Day

#stretchitout

TYjEvVQn.jpg

Good call.  I think the tattoo pretty much confirms it.  I also got the Emily vibe from this one as well.  I can even tell from the front that her butt is just massive.

NxHd1O1.jpg

Really?  That is a hell of a coincidence.  I can also partially see her f'ed up bellybutton and I can tell this girl has a big giant ass.

O.o with the waist of the bottoms being so high I don't see a belly button (except the very tippy top and it's hard to tell how messed it is imo). Like I said it could be her, but I personally don't feel it. There's just too many things that seem off. The birthmark, the angle of the shadowing, the lack of pap pics.

Either way we'll see.

^ Pretty's game is real.

Keep an eye on Yara here.

She was just picked up by BB after a year hiatus with them, she's also booked Guess (which can help a model get into SI), and a couple of SI photographers have started to follow her.

10471877_519028438224367_796026285_n.jpg 10299674_249917991880207_957124006_n.jpg 923603_719575588086455_896538314_n.jpg

925503_803680462984022_861471962_n.jpg 10375890_233129600219134_355973484_n.jpg 10369499_769163763123162_1596172084_n.jpg

Is that a bar code?

guess that joke went above everyone's head.  oh well, carry on...

^ Pretty's game is real.

Keep an eye on Yara here.

She was just picked up by BB after a year hiatus with them, she's also booked Guess (which can help a model get into SI), and a couple of SI photographers have started to follow her.

10471877_519028438224367_796026285_n.jpg 10299674_249917991880207_957124006_n.jpg 923603_719575588086455_896538314_n.jpg

925503_803680462984022_861471962_n.jpg 10375890_233129600219134_355973484_n.jpg 10369499_769163763123162_1596172084_n.jpg

They Hype is Real :chicken:

--- but onto something more amazing.

PHENO deal with it. <3

First wave of invites going out. NAILED IT.

8SWQZK3.jpg

Warlords of Draenor Beta Invites

Bashiok answered a few questions about this invite wave on Twitter.

• Invites in this wave were targeted to WoW Veterans rather than being random. Not every veteran will get an invite in this wave.
  • Both US and EU players were invited in this wave.
  • PAX keys are not enabled yet.
  • You don't need to be subscribed to the game currently to get an invite.

I think your considered a vet, but I'm not sure. GOOD LUCK!

? Not REKT ? REKT ? REKTangle ? SHREKT ? REKT-it Ralph ? Total REKTall ? The Lord of the REKT ? The Usual SusREKTs ? North by NorthREKT ? REKT to the Future ? Once Upon a Time in the REKT ? The Good, the Bad, and the REKT ? LawREKT of Arabia ? Tyrannosaurus REKT ? eREKTile dysfunction

Round about SI style. Pheno I'm getting in contact with Ashley Sky.

Nope! Missed the signup this time. Currently on break from WoW though, was planning on coming back when we get closer to the WoD release. Have fun with that beta though, should be fun! 

From what I've seen so far the game has a much darker atmosphere, none of this Mists of Pandaria happy brightness. I was running around Black Temple which by the new timeline is before Illidan and the Burning Legion took over and I was sad for the NPCS lol You know bad shit is about to go down and everyone is going to die, and you can do nothing to stop it. :/