Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

But I guess that wearing glasses, using iPhone or playing Prince of Persia does not make you a nerd.

That sounds more like hipster to me anyway :ninja:

^ YES! :rofl:

They should not let most of the girls "talk" - it absolutely ruins their physical hotness to me :/

SI Swimsuit 2015 Casting Call: Aline Weber She only has eyes for her (model) boyfriend; can you blame her?

CASTING CALLS for Swimsuit 2015 are in full swing and we are bringing you a sneak peek at some of this year’s Swimsuit hopefuls. Who do you think will make it in?

wZMnxzLR.jpg

ALINE WEBER is one of those rare breeds who can handily float between avant-garde and oh-so-sexy, a quality that got her a role in 

featuring Kanye West that I’m not even going to try to explain, and can make for some really memorable Swimsuit images. And anyway, how could you forget that white-blonde hair?

Name: Aline Weber

Hometown: Brazil

Current city: NYC

Years modeling: 10

When I travel I always bring my: Havaianas

The most expensive thing in my closet are my: YSL Coat and I wear it: all the time

The craziest thing I’ve had to do on a shoot is: to have a snake around my body for a shoot, and one around my neck for a video [Ed note: 

]

I am best known for my: huh, not sure!

When I was younger I was: nerdy, sporty

I feel sexiest when: I wake up in a good mood! Or when I wear something nice

My pet is an: adopted mixed Pomeranian dragon named Rocky

My friends think I spend too much timeon my cell

My biggest fear is: to lose the ones I love!

The celebrity I’d do a kissing scene with is: my boyfriend (a model) [Ed note: Touché.]

The book everyone should read is: The Book Thief by Markus Zusak

The movie everyone should see is: The Impossible

If I started a charity it would be to: I [work with] a charity already in Brazil for abandoned animals (Amais Seara)

I am: a morning person / not a morning person

I am an: amazing cook / O.K. cook / awful cook

The best dish I make is: pasta with tomato sauce or salad with pan roasted goat cheese

My favorite foods are: sweet / savory

I am: single / in a relationship / it’s complicated / I’ll never tell!

I am: spontaneous / a planner

My personal style can be summed up as:

1. Leather jacket and motorcycle boots
T-shirt, jeans and ConverseChanel sunglasses and LouboutinsMaxi dress and sandalsOther: 1970s style; a bit rock, hippie

>> http://swimdaily.si.com/2014/06/05/si-swimsuit-2015-casting-call-aline-weber/

Sometimes Aline reminds me of Claire Danes and I wouldn't want to see either of them in SI. The only ones in the casting call so far that have me interested are Daniela Braga, Robyn Lawley, Heidy De La Rosa and Jasmine Sanders.

When I was younger I was: nerdy, sporty

At this point, what a surprise...  :ninja:

GOD DAMMIT!

That is not a bloody thing..... Mj stop trolling... at this point it's like she's telling them to say sporty/nerdy just to annoy me.

r7qtpmH.jpg

5W8Ctxe.jpg

Sporty Nerd is Hipster to the 10th fold of Hipsterdom

Nerds and Sports do not, nor will they ever coincide with each other. Now if you're talking WII sports, Dance Dance Revolution, LARPing,  Laser Tag, and Fencing (with swords) then sure.... be sporty all you want.

She wasn't a nerd. she was smart and that does not equal nerd.

A person can be into both things, but it doesn't make you one or the other unless you put the hours to be just that.

People who play sports *truly play them, not fuck around on the weekends with friends* do no have the time to dedicate to the activities that would make them nerds nor to they have the major socialization problems most people who are true nerds have.

Hmmm, with Aline it could go either way. She's an awesome HF model and very edgy. If SI could "soften" her up I'm sure she would look spectacular! She's also a very nice, humble person. Hoping she gets it!

That definition is so ridiculous. A person can be interested in diverse activities and devote time to them equally. You don't have to be a pro athlete to be sporty, and you don't have to live in your mother's basement and speak fluent Elvish to be nerdy. She also didn't explicitly call herself a 'Nerd.'

Like I said before, I like Aline but I agree that she's too 'HF' for this kind of work. If they're going to Brazil they could get Cintia back, please.

I played sports(basketball, volleyball and field hockey), I was in band, (played the clarinet, oboe and saxophone) and was in art. Oh I was also briefly a cheer leader. I wouldn't call myself a sporty nerd by any stretch of the imagination. This whole concept of a sporty nerd is relatively new, and it is 100% hipster as they call it. It's cool to be nerdy now, hence why all these new "interviews" are peppered with girls who were sporty nerds.

If you look up the definition of a nerd it clearly states "an intelligent but single-minded person obsessed with a nonsocial hobby or pursuit" which in itself negates the idea that sporty and nerd go hand in hand. Most nerds have some type of socialization problems. Most "nerds" will devote 40+ hours to a hobby, whether it's learning elvish as you said, or computer programming, or gaming, (computer/board/tabletop games).

Doing science fairs doesn't make you a nerd, it means that you were semi intelligent. Oh yea, and you took part in school. GG.

Here, a silly little song put out that is a little ridiculous but highlights some of the clear disparities between the "sporty" people and the "nerds"