Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

I can't say for sure either way, but something about the girl on the left screams Alex to me (after I bothered to look at the pic closely). I'm most likely wrong and it'll be Chrissy BFF or something, but I hope I'm not

...because about Alexandria, she posted on twitter, there is like 2 or 3 hours a selfie and she removed it just a few minutes after. And she was obviously in NYC...

That SI pic wasn't taken today.

...Hard to say who they are frankly.

EDIT: ...some of these IG seems like already retouched...

As I mentioned last year, SI is kinda irked BZ is able to figure out the models with ease and at this point they're doing just about everything they can to try and throw us, up too and including altering of images, body makeup, photographing the teaser shots in such a way that it's harder to see visible birthmarks, more long ranged photos, and even postponing putting pics up that were in fact taken day(s)/weeks ago.

Sara posted this pic on the 17th. (Same arid/desert climate that SI shot it, same bikini color palette Sara is wearing, and the necklaces match)

zQxPUUR.jpg

Either that's one hell of a coincidence or MJ is holding off on posting pics weeks in advanced to try and throw us all into thinking it can't be such and such model because they just posted on Twitter/Instagram and they're in New York, it can't be them shooting.

And interestingly. several SI models all went MIA on instagram/twitter (aka their crack) between May15th/16th to the 20th

Chrissy was headed to Vegas on the 16th or 17th (i forgot which date), and if they're going with a desert theme for this shoot then perhaps they filmed her near Vegas/Grand Canyon (If it's Chrissy on the right of the pic)

And lastly which none of you are aware of is the swimsuit schedule the designers are on. I know the last date they had to get their suits in for the 2nd shoot which coincides perfectly with the middle of the month, and I know the 3rd date for the suits... which means MJ will be at the 3rd shoot in a couple weeks tops. SI is rushing big time this year and the poor designers are working themselves into the ground.

It's very messy this year.

<Person who will not be named... > NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO omg she's worse then Valerie. :LimerlightSmile: :blink: :no: :o

Hi SI. Please move away from the High Fashion unconventional girls... This is all.

Dems teeth...

omg Pheno ... her.. WHY!???

I think Marloes was okay, she got stuck in the shittiest location where no one had good styling :idk: but I've seen Marloes other works and she does commercial good, she just had a bad bad bad styling for SI.

Valerie was a hot mess tho, girlfriend needs to stay home this year and never come back. 

Honestly in the case where Gen would be not in the cast this year, for me and for now SI15 = Alexandria Morgan !

So if effectively she is in already, the year is done for me. 

Honestly in the case where Gen would be not in the cast this year, for me and for now SI15 = Alexandria Morgan !

why u said that ......u have thoughts that Gen probably is not going to be in the issue?

why u said that ......u have thoughts that Gen probably is not going to be in the issue?

Who knows, i mean, no evidences for now, i pray all the days for a good news about that :D but for now it's not sure... 

She did a perfect 5 times in a row since '10, she is in the shape of her life so why not for a 6th time !