Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

The location looks to be in an arid or desert climate so I pray to god they shoot the girls at the right times (sunset), or near some watery or exciting looking backdrop or the pics might turn out boring as hell.'

boring :mellow::wacko::sleep:

ewre.jpg Irina_Sheik_si_2010_8.jpg 077506761rawfinal.jpg 1361285714_1-640x960.jpg irina-101.jpg 04_mandersen_01.jpg

Somewhat exciting.... (due in part to water being in the shot...still boring)

04_alindvall_01.jpg 04_alindvall_06.jpg 04_alindvall_04.jpg

Edit: I just saw that it was New Mexico... :yuckky:   Nevada nuclear testing zones and the hell that is Arizona >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> New Mexico

That place is the anus hole of America. It's so god damn ugly in 95% of the places I've been too (which is pretty much everywhere due to my husbands job)... No you don't even know how much I hope a giant meteorite hits that place and wipes it off the map. Boring, boring boring, hope... lacking water... and the pretty places in the red rock areas are pretty bad as well.

She's easy but i try anyway ... Samantha Oops ? :D

DEAD

:rofl:

Agree about the location being boring. This is also the 100th time they shoot in Hawaii, and at this point i feel like the pictures will be the same boring beachy stuff again. I wonder if they are doing an All-American locations thing? 2/2 for Muerica so far.

Not excited about the locations so far but I'm excited to see Nina & Sara together :heart:

Nina and Sara together will be a sweet combo if they are shooting as a pair :chicken:

Oh and hun, that Candice pic scared me...for real! :rofl:

Why have I been left out of the pic... Du want to see now, thanks

Dead at all the memes :rofl:

I was seriously traumatized by the picture and I feel proud of myself for hating the sun and actively hiding from it since i was like 10