Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

Location #1 - Hawaii, USA - Gigi Hadid, Emily Rata, Irina S, Emily Didonato & Hailey Clauson (Rookie #1)

Location #2 - Nevada, AZ, New Mexico, Texas, Missouri (Road Trip) - Sara S, Ariel M, Hannah F, ?, Ashley Smith (Rookie #2)

Emily Rata posted this on May 1st which was at the end of shoot #1 in Hawaii, she claimed she was in LA, look at her pic, and compare the sand to Hailey's pic posted a day before.

That's not LA sand lol

EioU27A.jpg8ZAoFU6.jpg

5/1/2014 - 4/30/2014

Emily with Yutsai (SI Photographer).

na9q7Mm.jpg

i got them now ... pretty great jobbb , the black girl with curly hair is ariel meredith

im sure

from her insta

68c374330451100.jpg

Hannah Ferguson was there too Sara and her tagged Benmorris photo

5cd7be330451115.jpg f6dc7b330451123.jpg

Location #1 - Hawaii, USA - Gigi Hadid, Emily Rata, Irina S, Emily Didonato & Hailey Clauson (Rookie #1)

Location #2 - Nevada, AZ, New Mexico, Texas, Missouri (Road Trip) - Sara S, Ariel M, Hannah F, Ashley Smith (Rookie #2)

maybe Kate bock?

i got them now ... pretty great jobbb , the black girl with curly hair is ariel meredith

im sure

from her insta

68c374330451100.jpg

Hannah Ferguson was there too Sara and her tagged Benmorris photo

5cd7be330451115.jpg f6dc7b330451123.jpg

Ashley liked this pic

WOJZPTD.jpg

Same timeline

Location #2 - Nevada, AZ, New Mexico, Texas, Missouri (Road Trip) - Sara S, Ariel M, Hannah F, Ashley Smith (Rookie #2)

maybe Kate bock?

Unless she left Canada (mom's birthday) for one day and went right back, I don't think so... but at this point anything can happen

That is a shit lot of girls for one location o.O... but me likes, i love the idea of the road trip and some of the places seem to be really cool (Y)

at this time... Vegas could be another location done? besides new mexico

Nope, it counts as the same location because they did a roadtrip with the girls. That's why the shoot was so long and they had so many girls, it's called Route 66.

I'm going to go ahead and say SI will do a themed thing and be 100% Muerica, whichs should mean an American girl on the cover and we all know who is America's current All-American crush, so if they can get her back i can see this being Kate's 4th cover.

'Murica theme.

See the models as you never have before! Eating burgers and fries. Posing with the sonic waitresses and waiters. Eating chili cheese dogs while getting their hurr done at their favorite salons. See them celebrate the 4th of July with an all model BBQ and Johnny Manziel for shits and giggles.

You don't like 'Murica? guess you don't like your freedom.