Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

I like Nina's flat ass. :idk:

Me too. Much better than Hayley's imo

I like Nina's flat ass. :idk:

Me too. Much better than Hayley's imo

yup! ..... btw Sara ass is another story thats a really big ass but hailey's its not competition for Ninas.

haha i cant agree with u because is so freaking OBVIOUS Nina ass looks better than haileys 

and i can bring more pics of hailey ass but im too lazy... the majority are going to think same as me

The majority of people used to think the world was flat and the sun revolved around the earth, didn't make them right, just had an uninformed opinion. Don't be lazy, bring the proof or accept the whole philosophy of agreeing to disagree.

Neither girl has a bubbly butt, that's like saying Candice has a bubble butt. No she has some great back action and can create the illusion of a bubble butt.

*le gasp* say it isn't so, illusions and posing can trick you?

Oh no, whatever shall we do.

Quick! The nearest bridge is that way,

So here's the question if everyone jumped off a bridge does it make it right? Would you follow?

haha i cant agree with u because is so freaking OBVIOUS Nina ass looks better than haileys 

and i can bring more pics of hailey ass but im too lazy... the majority are going to think same as me

The majority of people used to think the world was flat and the sun revolved around the earth, didn't make them right, just had an uninformed opinion.

the majority in this case is right.... Nina ass looks so much better than haileys im so so sorry if pretty love hailey but well i knew u are coming to help prettyphile so whatever with ur opinions.

Actually I'm not here because of Pretty, I'm here because the base levels of ignorance are irritating and very few people will actually point it out. You didn't ask anyone's opinion you assumed everyone would agree with you. Just because you think Nina's ass is better doesn't make it so. What it comes down to is posing and angles, her ass is about as defined and shapely as Candice's Swanepoels, as I said. Oh wait, 3/4's of this forum thinks her ass is the second coming of Christ.

All that's really left to say to you is.

Marsha, Marsha, Marsha!

Now picture my hair swinging back and forth as I walk away because I find your opinion annoying and at the same time irrelevant.