Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

No fun in that, social media isn't there to feed into the pics so they can't release more as they're happening. It's a matter of ego, it's not fun if no one is there to ooh and ahh until after the fact.

Having a secret is only fun if you hint you have said secret and people pester you and try to guess what it is.

^That's the best way to do it imo.

If MJ wants to give us sneak peaks wait a month or two till after shooting is over, then share the pics (doctor them a bit please), but don't hand them out on instagram as the SI team is on location :rofl:

pretty!! dont give ideas! to our party lol :p

wow so that was why Mj was so pissed on twitter lmao...

Irina looks fantastic! and Hailey Clauson her body is... just awful im sorry

but well in the mag she is going to look good for sure.

I get why from a very limited view, this is a huge breach and it's terrible and blah blah blah. But SI has been waning in popularity for the last decade, even with the addition of a powerhouse like Kate Upton, so MJ should be stoked that anyone cared enough to take the pics. 

The people who pay attention to SI before and after February already knew, and the people who don't care that much (see: most of the population) will have forgotten by the time the mag is released, if they notice at all.

If the pics cause a huge stir, then MJ should be thanking the paparazzi scum for the press. I guarantee you that most straight males don't even realize that the model lineup is supposed to be a "surprise" - maybe this will drum up some intrigue and remind people that they're supposed to be wondering about this at all.

^edit: daamn. I think those are better than the first few that were posted here.

Hailey Clauson her body is... just awful im sorry

Awful? Like :x ?

Awful?? :shock:

In what world am I living to read that a young hot & healthy young woman like Hailey got an AWFUL body?

Hailey Clauson her body is... just awful im sorry

Awful? Like :x ?

Awful?? :shock:

In what world am I living to read that a young hot & healthy young woman like Hailey got an AWFUL body?

oops dont kill me EDIT KIKI gosh lol.....ok horrible , terrible body. either way she is going to look good in the mag im sure.