Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

Hailey Clauson her body is... just awful im sorry

Awful? Like :x ?

Awful?? :shock:

In what world am I living to read that a young hot & healthy young woman like Hailey got an AWFUL body?

Right? If Hailey's ass is flat, my god then you can call all the VS models a stack of flapjacks.

Healthy equals the bad... time to starve yourselves bitches. :rofl: God forbid you get a tiny roll when you sit, or contort your body in any way...

Wait, Hailey's ass is flat, but Nina's isn't?

nina-agdal-terry-richardson-02-600x450.jpg

There's no bubble, there's no pop.... it's just laying there like.... a really thin stack of flappy jacks. Sorry dahlin.

And if you'd like to compare Photoshop with the same company while both models have a straight back.. ie not pulling a Candice Swanepoel sway-back to try and make the ass look bigger here you go.

hailey-clauson-new-pictures-mid-april-09.jpg Nina-Agdal-Beach-Bunny-Swimwear-Lady-Lace-Collection-11.jpg

I'm thinking Hailey's butt ....

oh god now I want to listen to some K-Pop... sigh

fqDsumo.gif

Wait, Hailey's ass is flat, but Nina's isn't?

http://www.thesuperficial.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/30/nina-agdal-terry-richardson-02-600x450.jpg

There's no bubble, there's no pop.... it's just laying there like.... a really thin stack of flappy jacks. Sorry dahlin.

And if you'd like to compare Photoshop with the same company while both models have a straight back.. ie not pulling a Candice Swanepoel sway-back to try and make the ass look bigger here you go.

i think looks  pretty great in that shot  plus she is streaching

Nina ass is flat? 

nina_agdal_max_george_barbados11.jpg nina-agdal-max-george-barbados.jpg

article-2515708-19B9A36A00000578-262_634x990.jpg article-2515708-19B887BA00000578-201_634x600.jpg article-2515708-19B8886200000578-289_634x414.jpg

Edited by PinkCouture
hotlinking

Marv - Stretching like that will naturally pop a girls ass because if forces the spine just  below the small of the back to curve in a little as you begin to roll the shoulders backwards.. I'm actually sitting here doing it as I type this and guess what, my ass look a little bigger... now this furthers my point when you look at the other shots of her from the side, the bubble is gone... The second shot doesn't look as big  the first in any way either. Open the pic and actually take a good look at it...There is a little cheek towards the inner thin, that's natural, but her ass is just wide, flat and not bubbly.

The Insistence on Sameness are strong today :mellow:

---

Kikiwhit I demand an explanation  btw. :avada:

I'm going to use the word period as well, thus I'm correct... period.

No it doesn't.... period

it looks flat and wide.... period.

Hailey has a bigger (bubble pop) but less toned ass.... period

But it's still flat ....period

just like Nina's.... period

and Kate's..... period

and 99% of all models.... period.

Someone grab some tampons please... period...

Getting messy.... period.

none of these models have a stripper ass..... period

and that's a shame.... period

I'm not feeling Hailey to be honest...her body is really really untoned and her face is nothing special. 

Edit: Who is MJ talking about? The paps or Bellazon? hahaha

Same here

Nope.. PERIOD

Perhaps don't judge a model you don't know anything about based on ONE candid... period.

We can keep going round and round, I've got all day and night.... Or we can agree to disagree and move onto something far more important. How much more can we piss off MJ before she takes sneak peaks away for good.

haha i cant agree with u because is so freaking OBVIOUS Nina ass looks better than haileys 

and i can bring more pics of hailey ass but im too lazy... the majority are going to think same as me