Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

This thread is hilarious  :rofl:

I'm so tempted to post a picture of Kim Kardashian's butt right now and I have no idea why.  :ninja:

But let's all just not go there,  because otherwise we could start comparing and pointing out who has too small breasts, too short legs, too WTH-face, too non-existent waist...

yes ur not here for pretty yeah right

Pretty is fully capable of defending her own points of views and stances. She doesn't need me to say a damn thing.

But I will say you would in my opinion be one of the 900.. I'm sorry,

As is I'm still waiting for the laziness to go away and for the proof that Nina's ass is better/bubblier/poppier then Hailey's. Oh wait, there's no proof because it's your opinion, and pictures are incredibly subjective.

I don't give a shit what you think, like I said agree to disagree. In essence, grow up, because we're never going to agree.

yes ur not here for pretty yeah right

Pretty is fully capable of defending her own points of views and stances. She doesn't need me to say a damn thing.

But I will say you would in my opinion be one of the 900.. I'm sorry,

As is I'm still waiting for the laziness to go away and for the proof that Nina's ass is better/bubblier/poppier then Hailey's. Oh wait, there's no proof because it's your opinion, and pictures are incredibly subjective.

I don't give a shit what you think, like I said agree to disagree. In essence, grow up, because we're never going to agree.

mmm no u always help her ... and u are really rude right now , cant believe that  u  are administ bellazon. pretty is much respectful.

o.0

Administ? wtf is that supposed to mean?

And if you think this is me being rude then you must be a really sad person in real life, or live in a fully politically correct town where no one says anything negative and everyone agrees with everyone.

Kikiwhit I demand an explanation  btw. :avada:

*sigh*

What explanation could I give now since MarVS seems to have "the eye" to say what girl is a freak and another a goddess?

& If I was a real wicked bitch I would say something like "Nina is like a shrimp, keep the body and throw the head in the trash"  But as I am super nice girl, I am going to take that back because I don't really mean it & poor Nina is not responsible for MarVS actions, right?

To say Haileys body is awful OR horrible is like saying a model is not beautiful because she is black -black means a different type of beauty in that case- To not like or appreciate the body of a model is one thing I can understand but saying her body is horrible is either stupidity or stupidity and stupidity is not an opinion

(The only sad exception is Barbara Palvin's topic :ninja: )

yes katchi its all about opinions , prettyphile opinion , my opinion ,  the opinion of the majority , cause i said the mayority will think the same as me. so im done with this .

yes katchi its all about opinions , prettyphile opinion , my opinion ,  the opinion of the majority , cause i said the mayority will think the same as me. so im done with this .

Yes it is...and theres no need for neither you nor Pretty nor Pheno nor me or whomever to try to "prove" anything. Everything is subjective, and everybody views things differently :)

So can we all be nice now :D :D

so the majority is stupid in that case.

Soooo...hopefully Em Rata's photos turn out better this year....yeah....

^Attempting change of subject in 3...2...

Getting back to our goats   :p  :

I agree with Jessi and I really hope they don't get too bronzer-happy with EmilyR again...  :ermm:

Yes it is...and theres no need for neither you nor Pretty nor Pheno nor me or whomever to try to "prove" anything. Everything is subjective, and everybody views things differently :)

So can we all be nice now :D :D

exactly :)