Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

I think a certain SI scanner did just to fuck with Mj :rofl:

and she wants me to go with her if she wins and I'm like nope.... that would be dealing with: 1. Sun, 2. People, 3. Mj, 4 Sun, 5. leaving my house for more then an hour .... nope nope nope nope

I'm in to go. :yes:

And Pretty, you go to Azeroth quite often :p

#StillOffTopic

To counteract that horrendous post about that horrendous thing, here's the newishly discovered (just for you Pretty) Dementor Wasp :

Seriously, how cool is that name?

Gymnast spider<Soul-sucking wasp  :blah:

Article Link

Injecting in the cockroach a deadly dose of neurotoxins, it quickly becomes submissive to the wasp and can be led back to the Ampulex Dementor’s burrow, where the Dementor’s eggs are laid inside the cockroach. 

#NoLongerOffTopic

So, in order to get back on topic, here's a brand new article( and interview) about Chrissy Teigen.

Think of it as a bridge between insects,spiders and SI models.

Chris goes to Azeroth not me. But I'll be taking over my account as soon as I can make the effort to logon. I'm trying to figure out what to play the next expansion. :/

I'm trying to decide between:

Shadow Priest

Resto Druid

Ele Shammy

Resto Shammy

Mistweaver Monk (Keeping a close eye on this class to see what changes of any are coming because as of now it's a no go for this potato spec)

For Pretty: 

As this will be your new favourite gif ever:

5i1.gif

GREATEST GIF OF ALL TIME!!!!! I <3 Spiders sooooo much. Right now I only have one, and I'm thinking about expanding my spider empire. My new spider I will give the name Teigen. Deal with it.

#StillOffTopic

To counteract that horrendous post about that horrendous thing, here's the newishly discovered (just for you Pretty) Dementor Wasp :

Seriously, how cool is that name?

Gymnast spider<Soul-sucking wasp  :blah:

Article Link

Injecting in the cockroach a deadly dose of neurotoxins, it quickly becomes submissive to the wasp and can be led back to the Ampulex Dementor’s burrow, where the Dementor’s eggs are laid inside the cockroach. 

#NoLongerOffTopic

I heard about him, did a quick search for his loveliness and... smitten kitten here. Waiting for our Cat/Bug Overlords to take over.

Cats > Sharks > Bugs > All other animals > ------------------- Humans > Chrissy

But can you deal with this greatness?

Just look at that little face, those moves... not to mention his little tushy. :chicken: How anyone could dislike the amazingness that is spiders is beyond me :cry2:

Spiders > Chrissy?

At least that's how it should go...

Spiders are pretty damn amazing. I'm terrified of them, but they are quite possibly one of the best creations of the universe, behind of course sliced cheese, unicorns and books.

Never seen the YMCA done so well though!