Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

^ NEEDS TO HAPPEN NOW!

Saucy little minx isn't she Dave :brows:

^ It really does, that is SI all the way in my opinion. Two busty women, sand, water...many covers sold! I'm sold as the man demographic here already with that idea. :whistle:

I think Irina may be the one to blame for the paparazzi shoots, there's no pictures of the girls before her and all three women (Gigi & the Emily's) are popular enough to get paparazzi attention as it has happened before, however Irina loves to call paparazzi is constantly followed by them and once they got there and found out it was SI decided to stay for Hailey's shoot too

I think Irina may be the one to blame for the paparazzi shoots, there's no pictures of the girls before her and all three women (Gigi & the Emily's) are popular enough to get paparazzi attention as it has happened before, however Irina loves to call paparazzi is constantly followed by them and once they got there and found out it was SI decided to stay for Hailey's shoot too

SO, it's the Christiano Ronaldo's fault here too ? I was sure... :D

I have nothing against MJ, I actually think overall SI has been quite better since she took over as Senior Editor ... However her attitude towards BZ has been quite shitty when we've done absolutely nothing wrong, that's what I don't like.

I think her tweet was directed to whoever is leaking the SI info to paparazzi and such. And honestly I could do without the candids, I like our little detective fun but seeing candids like that totally spoils the fun =/

^ I also replied in PM

Told you, that rage.

Perhaps SI needs to rethink how they shoot pics.... oh I dunno how about avoiding major tourist destinations in the USA which is likely to have paparazzi hanging around?

Or I dunno.... stop taking teaser pics that are easy to figure out.

MJ and Crew you have NO ONE TO BLAME BUT YOURSELVES. Start THINKING before you act.

I have nothing against MJ, I actually think overall SI has been quite better since she took over as Senior Editor ... However her attitude towards BZ has been quite shitty when we've done absolutely nothing wrong, that's what I don't like.

I think her tweet was directed to whoever is leaking the SI info to paparazzi and such. And honestly I could do without the candids, I like our little detective fun but seeing candids like that totally spoils the fun =/

Plus, there exists the same probleme with VS and ALL, so...

Like it was already said, if she didn't want the guessing games she wouldn't post the sneak peeks so she can't be too mad about what she invites herself.

Hailey's a little bit disappointing but maybe the final product will be better. She's already looking like someone I was originally looking forward to only to ultimately be disappointed.

I'm not a fan of Hailey, sorry! Don't kill me  :no: she's a cute girl but I think there are much better choices for SI. I'm sure the pics will turn out fine in the magazine though.

MJ seems mad; maybe it's directed at BZ but what's the point of posting preview pics if you don't want people to guess...