Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2012 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

First of all,thanks all for answering,I understand that it is forum,not Emily fansite

It just makes me very sad,that girl with some meat on her bones,who has hips and booty is called not as fine-boned and photogenic as other competing models :(

Laetitia Casta,who rocked in her prime VS Runway must be obese to you.It is like woman doesn`t have the wright to have womanly body,but have to spend all her time in gym and diet and be not womanly but thin as rail and muscular.Karlie Kloss has certainly very delicate and perfect body.However to each their own

Hey guys! Do you think there are really 28 pair of wings on the 2012 show? I can count more, so some of them are not wings. Sometimes it is really hard to define which pieces were intended for wings.

Can you help me with filling out this poll: http://poll.fm/3zcde, to clear which of them are really wings and which are just outfits? I would be very thankful! (I hope it will be not moderated, because I really need your help.)

First of all,thanks all for answering,I understand that it is forum,not Emily fansite

It just makes me very sad,that girl with some meat on her bones,who has hips and booty is called not as fine-boned and photogenic as other competing models :(

Laetitia Casta,who rocked in her prime VS Runway must be obese to you.It is like woman doesn`t have the wright to have womanly body,but have to spend all her time in gym and diet and be not womanly but thin as rail and muscular.Karlie Kloss has certainly very delicate and perfect body.However to each their own

I consider Emily D. to be thin, but not as good of a bikini or lingere model as her peers. However, I think Emily D. is fine with clothes on and it should stay that way. I also happen to like Karlie Kloss, Magdalena, and Flavia O.'s super-lithe bodies a lot. So that's one of my ideals for VS. My other ideal from VS 2012 was Constance, who is rather well balanced.

I'm not following VS 2012 to see normal women. I'm here to see the unusual and the outstanding.

Also, I think that Barbara P,, Dorthy, and Maud should been cut out of the show completely (along with half a dozen others).

I consider Emily D. to be thin, but not as good of a bikini or lingere model as her peers. However, I think Emily D. is fine with clothes on and it should stay that way. I also happen to like Karlie Kloss, Magdalena, and Flavia O.'s super-lithe bodies a lot. So that's one of my ideals for VS. My other ideal from VS 2012 was Constance, who is rather well balanced.

I'm not following VS 2012 to see normal women. I'm here to see the unusual and the outstanding.

Also, I think that Barbara P,, Dorthy, and Maud should been cut out of the show completely (along with half a dozen others).

Does anyone agree with me that even though it was a crappy outfit, I loved Doutzen in the poodle look. She rocked it hard and made a tacky kind of outfit look expensive. Doutzen in pictures alone was such a standout.

Doutzen, Miranda, Candice and Constance just looked the best at the show. Can't wait to see the final product.

So because the Injuns feel real, real bad and I am not them I can't (hypothetically) offer my opinion that their opinion is stupid or over sensitive? I can be offended at any manner of absurd things and that doesn't mean that because people aren't me they just have to let it go. I think we all understand the concept that we can't see another person's perspective, that doesn't mean we can't take that into consideration and have an opinion about it. And again that opinion can include any names I want to use. You are just being a liberal patronizing a minority. Somehow I doubt you would care if a Christian group felt deeply offended.

I think you should stick to criticizing the strength of people's arguments rather than defining the parameters of the debate. I am not going to delve into the debate myself but I enjoyed other people's refreshing perspectives. And besides we all know this is Karlie's fault cuz if Babs rocked it they'd have been spitting out their firewater.

Well,at least we have something in common and I could agree about Dorothy,Maud and I also love Magdalena.

I think Emily and her agency know better which way they should stay :D

Anyway...Thanks God,you are not a casting director,otherwise I wouldn`t stand dozen Karlies sceletons walking Vs

But if for you extraordinary woman equals extra skinny woman,so no comments :idk:

Well,at least we have something in common and I could agree about Dorothy,Maud and I also love Magdalena.

I think Emily and her agency know better which way they should stay :D

Anyway...Thanks God,you are not a casting director,otherwise I wouldn`t stand dozen Karlies sceletons walking Vs

But if for you extraordinary woman equals extra skinny woman,so no comments :idk:

I like thin or thin-athletic. Also, delicate boned and tall - >180 cm. If they're shorter, then it's less than ideal. I even like women that are at or close to 190 cm (Karlie, Hana S., Julia S.,Magdalena, etc.).

So I liked a third of the women that they casted. Most of these were my HF favorites.