Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2012 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

^ Haha I saw some people talking about that, it is pretty fancy.. but I actually like the fantasy bra this year; not my favorite but it's...nice, hehe.

Speaking of Candice and fantasy bra, I wonder who they'll give it to next year? I have a feeling it might be Candice and I would love that because she's my all time favorite model, buuuuut I really hope Doutzen gets it! Yeah Candice has done so much work for them and is pretty much the face of VS now, but she's got plenty of years left and I hope VS realizes that!

Doutzen deserves it the most!

What do ya'll think?

That bra is like way prettier than the FB, I've been saying the FB looks like crap since i first saw it but honestly it's been that way since '07. Next year i think it could be Adriana or Doutzen, i don't think the new girls are ready for it just yet, unless someone pops a baby out before the show or marries/gets engaged to somebody famous (I'm looking at you Selita Ebanks) i think it's Dri or Doutzen for 2013

I hope Doutzen gets it next year girl has stepped up her game these last few years and is looking better than ever. I honestly can't see any of the newbies rocking the fantasy bra. None of them seems to have what it takes not even Candice yet. I feel like VS needs a stronger angel line up because the new angels aren't really bringing it like they should.I%20dont%20know.gif

That bra is like way prettier than the FB, I've been saying the FB looks like crap since i first saw it but honestly it's been that way since '07. Next year i think it could be Adriana or Doutzen, i don't think the new girls are ready for it just yet, unless someone pops a baby out before the show or marries/gets engaged to somebody famous (I'm looking at you Selita Ebanks) i think it's Dri or Doutzen for 2013

Heidi & her three Fantasy Bras want to salute you all ... 1999-2001-2003. Adriana already opened the show five times while Alessandra only did it once (the year that Adriana couldn't open, le shock) & they both had to wait 10 years of work with VS to get it while Selita got it like the after signing with them, Candice opened last year while Miranda & Doutzen never opened the show this far having twice the time Candice has working with VS, so clearly VS gives crap about being 'fair', I think Adriana & Doutzen are the ones with the bigger chances next year just because it would bring more PR for VS.

I think there is a 50% chance Adriana will wear the FB next year. As MissLima stated Adriana already broke the opening record which she will hold at the minimum 4 more years granted either Candice or Alessandra open the next 4 years in a row which ain't gonna happen at ALL!! I would like very much if VS gave Adriana the FB record too! Looking back at all the VS legends(In VS eyes) it kinda comes down to 4 girls: Tyra, Heidi, Gisele and Adriana. With Gisele being out of favor with VS and to an extent Tyra as well, that leaves Heidi and Adriana as the legends if you will. Now Heidi has a crap load of accolades under her belt and not just with VS. Some might say now she is known waaaay past her VS days and she has sooo many outside projects from VS. I would think VS would want to mold a girl into the ultimate VS Angel who is strictly VS. That girl to me will be Adriana. The other 3 as I stated all have these other things going on and even with VS had a lot of other projects going on. Adriana rarely does things outside of VS. Just my opinion but I think they should leave Adriana's name with a lasting mark, even though she already has made a huge mark on VS ;)