Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2012 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

I think in Karlie's case her body looks a bit wierd in lingerie, because her torso is rather straight without curves. Candice is really skinny too, but it looks much better on her, because she is also very curvy. And I guess Karlie's face is not as classicaly attractive as the faces of other VS models.

That said, I don't think there is too much danger of girls being influenced to become too skinny. If you look at the comments on VS videos or posts outside of model forums, the models who get bashed/called ugly the most are: Karlie, Anja, Chanel - the really skinny girls.

So, Lais was backstage at the show when she & VS knew she wasn't walking. Are we getting something like a 'Broken Dreams' little segment?

post-22010-0-1446069710-8184_thumb.jpg

Poor Lais. She looks sad. If she is considered somewhat of an Angel (She was supposed to open a segment), then most likely they might do something about her. I think that would be interesting.

I don't know, even if they had a paper with all the Angels that didn't include Lais, if they do have a segment with her & she gets on the credits again this year & Barbara (the other non-Angel in the commercial) doesn't, i think she'll be introduced as the newest Angel because i can't find another reason why they would have Lais there when they knew she wasn't walking if she isn't one of their 'big names' if this was Dri, Ale, Doutzen or even Erin I would understand because that means press but that's not the case with Lais, plus we know VS likes to introduce new girls every time another Angel leaves & we all know that Alessandra seems to be on her way out

No,I don`t find her beautiful,she is plain and her face is manly.In the Vs she looked like a very tall teenager boy,who put on a wig and lingerie in order that public give him a decent sum of pocket money to buy some food

Because nothing gets my money like a teenage boy in a wig and lingerie.

No,I don`t find her beautiful,she is plain and her face is manly.In the Vs she looked like a very tall teenager boy,who put on a wig and lingerie in order that public give him a decent sum of pocket money to buy some food

You'd be surprised... :ninja:

You'd be surprised... :ninja:

Pretty sure those are pedophiles...

^

Hmmph, that should be classified as a form of dislike. :nicole: Karlie isn't masculine looking at all or too different from the other super-tall HF models besides the fact that she's a much more successful model/budding public personality.

I love Lais, i really do but i'd rather not see her at all than having her doing a lame segment for the show about her broken dreams ... I hate when they do that, like showing Kk's outfit drama in '08, just don't