Bellazon

VS vs. SI Ultimate Showdown

Joe > Average

I tried Tinypic this time, but if it wasn't bad enough that they require you to type in code letters to upload a pic now :banghead: they don't allow me to change the size of pics from the original size :angere: !!! I changed the size to 600 pixtels a long time ago (so both their pics could be the same size) and they still upload it as 400 a whold day later :confused: . Then I upload to imageshack and they delete it again :anger: ! And my photobucket bandwidth is exceeded :anger: !

:pinch:

:ninja:

Joey, I think you change the rounds too quick.

Wasn't sure when I'd be able to get back online (at least in a place wherse I don't have to sneak and post really quick) so I figured I'd just gone and put them up. But the old rounds aren't finished until there's 25 votes :) .

Oh Joe :laugh: make it more clearer than :)

I just should have made the rule two days regardless of number of votes instead of the 25 vote rule :pinch: , but you live and learn I guess :) . Though I have to keep doing it because now some have come back and won from having those extra votes so I can't cheat the rest :ninja: .

(Selita, Pictures by Me)

selita.jpg

post-17304-1276091207_thumb.jpg

(Tyra Banks, Pictures by Me)

tyrag.jpg

post-17304-1276091236_thumb.jpg

Ironically (because one took over for the other) these two were 2 of the 3 I couldn't separate so I just figured I'd put them against each other and deal with the other when the time comes...

Beauty: Tyra :blush: - Prefer Tyra's eyes, proportions and bone structure, but selita's smile is as good as it gets though :) .

Body: Tyra :woot::ninja: - Her and Heidi in prime are my favorite in fashion...

Sexiness: .5 - just don't like voting x3 I guess :) .