Bellazon

VS vs. SI Ultimate Showdown

Joe > Average

Barbie Adriana is cool :) I mean, when I was little and Adriana became famous in Slovakia, I was like - O gosh, she´s an angel!! I´ve always loved her and always was a little bit scared because she was so perfect :)

Beauty: Angela 16, Abbey Lee 7

Body: Angela 19, Abbey Lee 4

Sexiness: Angela 20.5, 2.5

Winner: Angela Lindvall

Alessandra Ambrossio vs. Fernanda Tevares

Beauty: Fernanda 13, Alessandra 12

Body: Fernanda 14.5, Alessandra 10

Sexiness: Fernanda 12, Alessandra 12 :|

Winner: Fernanda Tevares

Chanel Iman vs. Naomi Campbell

Beauty: Chanel 15.5, Naomi 11.5 :ermm:

Body: Naomi 20, Chanel 7

Sexiness: Naomi 18, Chanel 9

Winner: Naomi Campbell

(post in progress...)

:shock: :shock: :shock: :ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja: I was in a hurry and guess I typred backwards accidentally :| . But I guess I shouldn't be surprised you're the only one to pic that up :laugh: .
^Well, I'm not anal enough to bring every typo to point (you know, like up there ^ !!! :ninja: ) - but you and names I always find amusing! :gocho:

TheBaronOfFratton - bringing grammatical correctness back to BZ since 2007!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Well its fiting enough because the corrections are quite amusing too my dear Byron :gocho: .

Put pictures in thumbnails going across unblocked, or just little thumbnails, and we can click on them

Thanks for the input :) . I thought about that but was worried lazy people would just vote for the one they know out of haste, but I will consider it anyway :) .

(Team VS, Karen Mudler, Pictures by Me)

karenr.jpg

(Team SI, Christie Brinkley, Pictures by Me)

christy.jpg

That's good :) .

I must admit even as a fan I'm guilty of agreeing with them myself :blush: . I doubt it would turn the heads of most people on its own if she were an everyday person, BUT that her personality makes it endearing and makes the most out of it. But I don't see average is an insult but it obviously is used as an insult depending on the text. "great body, but averave face" gives a negative connotation to the word average despite the fact that most people are average, that's why its average. It also makes the compliment even to the body nullified because its just used as a vehicle to diss the face.

But on that same token, there are models who say they were considered below average beauties in school and because their face is considered "edgy" ironically enough they are able to have success and even be interpreted as beautiful to some. So if she had an average body she would more than likely find herself not pretty enough for commercial and not ugly or unique enough for high fashion and have had to knock out some of her teeth to make it as a model. So a model with a worse face and body is less likely to be ridiculed, so its all very interresting :) .

Joe, very interesting post. I agree I guess :D Let me tell you one thing - people who know nothing about modeling sometimes tell me - a girl had to be ONLY beautiful to became a model. And I´m like - WTF? You can´t have just a beautiful face or body, we all know what it takes to be a damn GOOD model, not just a pretty face. But then I wonder, damn, sometimes you don´t even HAVE to have a beautiful face :D because fashion is never the same, and sometimes even "ugly" girls can became world-wide known models! You know, they call them "edgy" ;) and because beauty is never objective and ever can´t be, fashion will always be like that.

Once we were watching tv and fashion show was on. My bf was staring in amazement on the models, then turned to me and asked me: "What the hell are those women on the runway? THEY are supposed to be beautiful, aren´t they?" He was scared. And I was like, honey, that´s fashion :laugh: and he was like, no, it´s madness!

But from time to time, I send him pictures of models I like (mostly VS models) and he likes them. Especially Alessandra, Izabel (he´s on the brown heads brown eyes types) but Marisa and Candice as well...and many more.

So...I mean, hm. I like Marisa´s face :D and average is not an insult, I mean, it shouldn´t be. It´s just that...we all search for something outstanding. So average means "less" for us maybe.

Face: Karen - I don;t like Christie, at all.. In fact, she scares me :ninja: and not in a good way.

Body: .5 Each.

Sexiness: Karen.

I find both women horribly boring to be honest :unsure:

Ironically I thought they were two of the better ones :ninja: . But none taken and to take it a step further, ironically I'm not a fan of most of them (and actually don't save/collect SI or VS pics now that I think about it :ninja: ). I'm admittedly somewhat out of my depth but had the idea in the back of my mind and one day Pheno said I should do another comp so I figured I'd jump out there :p . And it was originally going to be rating but I thought of you and made it person vs. person :laugh: . But this one might as well have been Rosie O. vs. Ellen D. since its looking to be another blow out :/ :pinch::ninja: . All that's not particularly relevant to this but I didn't have any other excuse to say it :nicole: :ninja: .

12 Votes Needed