Bellazon

VS vs. SI Ultimate Showdown

Joe > Average

(and good to see you even spelt your own name wrong in your blocking post 'Jeo'!!!)

:shock: :shock: :shock: :ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja: I was in a hurry and guess I typred backwards accidentally :| . But I guess I shouldn't be surprised you're the only one to pic that up :laugh: .

Estella wins...but 4 votes needed...

Thanks to Chocolate for blocking :flower: .

(Team SI, Marisa Miller, Pictures by Me)

marisaj.jpg

(Team VS, Adriana Karembeu, Pictures by Me)

adrianaw.jpg

Beauty: Adriana - as a side note, its funny when I was finding those pics I was amazed how many smiling candids there were. Its amazing some have such nice smiles that don't smile in their work :laugh: .

Body: Marisa :brows: two of the best in fashion

Sexiness: Adriana, Large and in charge. Or tall glass of water as some say down here. Very tall and also a very natural, confident, womanly sultriness :) .

Joe, why??? :persuazn: This is toooo hard! I love Marisa, but Adriana is like barbie omg, she´s so perfect!! :/ So...

Face - Hm. Adriana is a perfect match - I mean, is there anything wrong about her face? Perfect lips, perfect eyes, perfect cheek bones...she´s like perfect from top to bottom. And that´s it. I hear much people telling me, that Marisa´s got a perfect body but her face is average. I don´t think so. She´s not quite outstanding, I admit. But there´s something about her that fascinates me. Maybe it´s exactly because of her imperfection (I love Gisele for the same thing :D ) so - Marisa

Body - Both are incredible. So I have to choose according to what would I rather dream to have. Marisa for sure, because she´s not so tall and her hips and bum make me crazy :)

Sexiness - 0,5 each. No doubt :)