Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I don't think this will go well with VS. It's probably not true but having these rumors connected with them on their own event is bad. Especially a Pink event, lot's of underage kids there including Gigi

I agree with this. I highly doubt Gigi would be stupid to do that but is still bad PR for VS image and we all know VS likes to portray their spokpersons as good girls. Between this and the thousand pictures of Gigi making out with Cody at the event instead of actually interacting with people or promoting the brand, is not a great first impression, especially for an even aimed to a young target. I hope I'm wrong tho, Gigi was gorgeous in the event and I think she is great for the brand.

I don't think this will go well with VS. It's probably not true but having these rumors connected with them on their own event is bad. Especially a Pink event, lot's of underage kids there including Gigi

I agree with this. I highly doubt Gigi would be stupid to do that but is still bad PR for VS image and we all know VS likes to portray their spokpersons as good girls. Between this and the thousand pictures of Gigi making out with Cody at the event instead of actually interacting with people or promoting the brand, is not a great first impression, especially for an even aimed to a young target. I hope I'm wrong tho, Gigi was gorgeous in the event and I think she is great for the brand.

I thought maybe VS encouraged her. Otherwise, I cant figure WTH he was doing at the event :idk:

I´m soo happy for Jojo :wub: another cover :ddr:

God, I wish they wouldn't have invited Cody along. A lot of the pics of the event I've seen are of him and Gigi making out.

That guy is seriously disturbing. Maybe I´m just too old (which I´m definitely NOT) but I find him utterly unappealing. He looks more like her girlfriend - well, whatever suits her boats. Gigi looked great at the event nontheless. I agree with you guys that she´s perfect for Pink and made that other girl (Rachel?) look like a random fan chilling with her.

^ I agree what with you guys said. It doesn't shock me the fake cocaine story (she could do drugs but she's not stupid of doing it in front of everyone). What I really didn't like was that 70% of her pics are making out with Cody. Seriously, Gigi, you're hired to promote the brand and to inteact with "your/VS" fans. Oh, wait.... I forgot how she doesn't like people looking at her... #TheIrony :neo2: 

The VS made a mistake because Cody's presence took a lot away from Rachel who I think also has a good future with PINK line.

The whole event turned (by the judge of candids) into Gigi/Cody relationship promo and it was unfair to Rachel.